Free money!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deanus! How does your schedule look for Thursday?

Denise! How does your schedule look for Thursday?

barracuda

Registered
i would like to play you. although, i don't think we've met. my name's isaac and i'm a 7+ on mondays. interested?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to play you. although, i don't think we've met. my name's isaac and i'm a 7+ on mondays. interested?

I am interested! Im pretty sure I was at a Canadians qualifier when you were there with Cedric and Ive seen you around quite a bit. I think Ive played you at Silvertip in one of their Friday or Sunday tournaments in the past also.

My schedule looks pretty busy for the rest of the week and I have a golf tournament coming up so that takes up a lot of my free time so I can practice.

What did you have in mind?

-dan

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well.. how's a race to 9 for $100 sound? i'd be giving you the tie 7 i believe..

at shooters

Race to 7 or 9 is fine.

Should I PM you when Im heading to Shooters? Post in here?

weds golf
thurs work
fri work
sat work
sun work
mon maybe shooters.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scratch that, Monday I work also. If you live somewhere west of Shooters, it would be easier to play closer to home for me as I am able to free up enough time to play but its hard to chalk up 2.5 hours on top of playing time, I have to clear the whole day basically.

barracuda

Registered
Oh alright... So, let's say i can go westbound (since you're in Hamilton). what day's would you be free to play?

Last edited:

barracuda

Registered
isaac..i don't know if we met yet...but give me tie 7 and we are good to play for $500 race to 9!LOL
hmmmm.... depends.. whats your speed? lol

(only way you're gonna get a spot from me is if you're playing left handed jaypee.. then, i'd THINK about it lol)

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh alright... So, let's say i can go westbound (since you're in Hamilton). what day's would you be free to play?

Im having computer issues, Im going to PM you my email address (goes to my phone) and cell number.

Shoot me a text/email.
-dan

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone talks to Isaac. Tell him I can play today any time from 5pm-close in Hamilton, tomorrow 4pm-11pm in Hamilton, then I have a bunch of days I work in a row.

Thanks!
-dan

chokeacola

Registered
If anyone talks to Isaac. Tell him I can play today any time from 5pm-close in Hamilton, tomorrow 4pm-11pm in Hamilton, then I have a bunch of days I work in a row.

Thanks!
-dan

yea i'll tell ya a lil sumpin bout issac he a fukin mooch cause raymond literally embedded that in his head ! lol of course he wants to play u ! u think he'd ever play anybody his fukin speed ? lmfao that guy wouldn't ever step out even if he won the fukin lotto !!!! same goes for alan and jp !!! nothin but a bunch of fukin ***** ass niggas !!! WITH NO FUKIN HEART !!!! :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea i'll tell ya a lil sumpin bout issac he a fukin mooch cause raymond literally embedded that in his head ! lol of course he wants to play u ! u think he'd ever play anybody his fukin speed ? lmfao that guy wouldn't ever step out even if he won the fukin lotto !!!! same goes for alan and jp !!! nothin but a bunch of fukin ***** ass niggas !!! WITH NO FUKIN HEART !!!! :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Wow, thats a little harsh I think.

So either Isaac is well above his current handicap or I am well below my handicap? Which one! I need to know so I dont donate. haha.

Ive never known Alan, JP or Isaac to ever do anything really bad. Ive also never gambled with any of them. I do think they're all very strong players and I cant play them even.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, I guess not. What am I supposed to have a clue about?

Do you think that everyone should play even? If you and I were to play even and I played my very best, I would still lose.

If I am playing a tournament to qualify for Canadians, I'll play everyone even. If it involves money, I think I should play at a realistic handicap.

If everyone should play even when gambling, I'll stake Erik against you, race to 15 for whatever you want to bet. Then I'll play you even, race to 1 for half the original bet.

Id like to think Im pretty good at understanding how good I play and Id like to think the tournament organizers are good enough at their jobs where everyone elses handicap is where it should be. Thats why I suggested playing the Monday handicap in a gambling match.

I play for two reasons, 1) I like playing, 2) Money. If I feel I am in a good game, I'll send my money in. If Im in a bad game Im not going to go off like an idiot and lose all my cash because I feel the need to prove to everyone I can play someone even. Players like you have a lot of heart and they will probably beat some very good players over the years, unfortunately I bet my money with my head and Im not going to donate to anyone. Sure it may be 'free money' but you're gonna have to put up a fight to get some.

Deanus, you're a good dude and I know you're half joking saying I wouldnt play anyone even. Maybe I will and maybe I wont, but hopefully you're smart enough to know not to donate to someone because you're too stubborn to admit someone is better than you. I know I play bad and Im ok with that.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So either Isaac is well above his current handicap or I am well below my handicap? Which one! I need to know so I dont donate. haha.

Obviously hes talking about Isaac. Your handicap couldn't possibly get any lower.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll reply in the other thread, because you love this one too much...

Obviously hes talking about Isaac. Your handicap couldn't possibly get any lower.

LOL!!!! Theres lots of players better than me. I wouldn't be asking about an amateur tour if I thought I was king kong shit.

If you put as much time as you did on here maybe you would be a 6 buy now. But with an attitude like yours, it's never going to happen. You tilt on everything and you have it in your head that your a "4" handicap so much that you'll never get out of it. How is anybody supposed to get better if all they have to do is make one of their 5 money balls off the break? Running 5 balls must be real tough.

I never said anyone should play even. I said I don't like "BALL" handicaps. So because I don't like "BALL" handicaps I should play Erik even? The guy that "TRYS" to play this game for a living but fails to do so? I understand how you can relate to Erik so much. You two could be brothers, you both think your tough shit and tilt/whine like big babies...

Maybe you should try to play a set where you have to actually make all 9 balls to win a rack and you might find yourself actually getting better :eek:

I tried to not clog up a thread by someone else, thats why I posted back in here. I dont mind clogging this thread up.

About the AM tour, I would really hope that if say they're all playing even that people of your level are not allowed to play. Would that be fair for people like myself, Shaka, Jaypee, Alan, Cedric?

I dont really spend much time on here other than looking for games or betting. I also dont spend much time playing right now either. Since I started playing I probably put in just as much time as you did and Im not TOO bad of a player. I guess I just play bad in tournaments? One thing about Shooters is I find the tables to be really high, a good 3-4 inches higher than the table I play on.

Tough shit? Tilt? Whine like a baby? Are you on drugs? Tilt maybe, but there could be a reason for it? Is everyone supposed to be Ralf Souquet robot like? I dont play nearly as good as I should and its frustrating, very frustrating. Again, like I outlined earlier Im not overly concerned with getting better to be honest. I know Im not going to be a professional and I still do enjoy playing. So I guess as long as Im having fun and as long as I can make a few bucks doing it, why not? You play and practice to get better, I play and practice to gamble, we both have intentions and they're very different. I really liked the tough shit part, you, me, Jaypee, Nito, 4 way fight to the death, who wins? :eek: I try my best to be somewhat civil and you're the person who insults others, maybe you think you're tough shit?

If you're interested in a game, I can make time almost any day as long as you can go around my schedule. Hop in the car and head west, its easier for me to make time when I dont have to account for 2.5 hours of driving.

barracuda

Registered
who the f.uck are you??

think you got me figured out, do you?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
who the f.uck are you??

think you got me figured out, do you?

I also thought the post was a little odd.

If you check their previous posts, you can see they are opinionated and a bit rude.

Click the name then click view all posts by.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
with regards to the Am tour it doesnt matter if dean plays or not i would still play. the point of the tour is not to make sure everyone plays on a equal level.

dean can play cuz hes not a pro. and i will play cuz its a tournament.

u think there were handicaps in the canadian amateurs? no. and we all still played or tried to qualify and no one complained about it not being fair.

the tournament is an amateur open so its even races. not all tournys can be like the 404.

even in pro tournys the top guys are always a step or two ahead of the other players.

its an open tournament. races r even. play or dont play. dont complain.