Hollywood Billiard Tables

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine bought a bar that has some Carom tables. I haven't seen them yet but he said they are Hollywood tables. A friend of mine who works on pool tables saw some pictures of them and said they looked like Diamonds.

I've never worked on a Hollywood table at all. I was wondering if anyone had any insight to them. I am considering purchasing one.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
This is the only thing I can come up with... Never heard of 'em

1.JPG

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appreciate the help. It looks like an alright table.

My buddy who saw the picture said it reminded him of a Diamond. "TheBestPoolRoom" in Duluth use to have a Carom table. I thought was a Diamond Carom the first time I viewed it. The wood, shape, etc. It was beautiful. It also had heating elements. Which would be cool if this one did.

I'm going to look at it on Wednesday to check it out. I'll let you know what I think.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Sounds like something better than whats pictured... Look forward to hearing about it. See if you can get a picture.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
smittie1984 said:
Appreciate the help. It looks like an alright table.

My buddy who saw the picture said it reminded him of a Diamond. "TheBestPoolRoom" in Duluth use to have a Carom table. I thought was a Diamond Carom the first time I viewed it. The wood, shape, etc. It was beautiful. It also had heating elements. Which would be cool if this one did.

I'm going to look at it on Wednesday to check it out. I'll let you know what I think.

Hey Partner, they are made in South Korea. I would almost bet that they are 4x8 not 5x10.

I think that they are three piece slate or Granite like the Kangaroo tables.

I have some information on these table, that I will include.

Hollywood Table.jpg

If I can be of more help let me know.

Manwon

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Hollywood Table

Diamond has not made a billiard table. They are now the distributor for Gabriel tables. It sounds like an import from Asia.

Steve

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Manwon. I actually believe I have seen an actual Hollywood Billiard table. It was at a bowling alley. They also have a lot of Diamond Pool tables that are beautiful but not taken care of at all.

I do remember it didn't look like much. And was I'm guessing a 9ft compared to a 10'.

I'm probably going to see them tommorow. Which will be the best way for me to tell. If I can pick it up real cheap then I'll probably take it. I'll also include some pictures if I remember my camera.

Appreciate the help. I'll update probably Thursday because I have a 1pocket tournament to attend Wednesday. And those don't end until late.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smittie1984 said:
A friend of mine bought a bar that has some Carom tables. I haven't seen them yet but he said they are Hollywood tables. A friend of mine who works on pool tables saw some pictures of them and said they looked like Diamonds.

I've never worked on a Hollywood table at all. I was wondering if anyone had any insight to them. I am considering purchasing one.

By chance these aren't the same one on ebay: Hollywood Korean Billiard table 8' Qty 6 for $4800.??????:rolleyes: http://cgi.ebay.com/KOREAN-4Ball-Billiard-Table-6-Sets-Used-Total-4-800_W0QQitemZ220031882804

BTW: If anyone know the rule for Korean 4 ball. It would be appreciated!
Bob Watson

Last edited: