404 Finals Shooters - Sweat bets

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for some action, because Im a degen.

1) I'll finish higher than you - single player, player must bet on themself. Even money $20. Lee Brett and Rodney Barrington not allowed as they are both well under handicapped, any other player is ok by me, even John but he must bet on himself.

2) I'll finish higher than John Morra. I think I need 6-1 on this, guy is beating everyone, currently in the final 4 on the A side at BigWigs this weekend. I'll bet up to $50 on it.

3) I'll bet YOU dont make the money. Any player except Lee, Rodney and John Morra. I'll lay 3-2. Player must bet on themself, $20.

4) I'll bet that I make the money. (Tournament payout, not calcutta) I think I need 5-1 on this. I'll bet $20

5) I'll bet that I make the calcutta money, (should be top 6?) I'll take 15-1 on it. I'll bet up to $50.

6) I'll bet the first calcutta blind bid goes over $600. I'll bet $20,000. Lol. I'll bet $20.

7) I'll take handicaps 4,5,6,7,8,9. You have 10, 11, 12. Whoever wins the tournament. $10 for fun. I'll also take the other side of the bet. Pick your grouping.

8) I'll bet that I finish higher than every female, (Naomi and Brittany are both in the money this weekend at BigWigs) I'll take 5-1 and bet $20.

9) I'll bet that I finish higher than every 11 handicap in the tournament. I'll take 8-1 and bet $20.

To be totally honest, Ive been working so much lately that I havent been playing. These should all be sucker bets and easy money for anyone who takes them. Just some friendly cheap-ish action. I'll take and confirm bets on here or in person, or via text up until the tournament is either A) filled or B) closed and calcutta is starting.

If by chance I cant make it, (emergency situation) all bets that include me are off, all bets that dont include me (# 3, 6, 7.) are still on, we can just meet up at some point to pay off or I can EMT you the cash providing you use online banking.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take #1 with you also Dan.I'm thinking of braiding my beard and getting real serious for this event.:thumbup:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:( i cant bet against you... why not?
Because you're under-handicapped. If I made the money a few tournaments in a row, they'd bump me up in a second. If you're an 8, you got action.

I'll take #1 with you also Dan.I'm thinking of braiding my beard and getting real serious for this event.:thumbup:

Confirmed.

Make two braids, then tie them together above your head. Ballin.

Marbles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
long odds on.... you'd have to put $50 on just to win a Dollar back

I've heard of horses being 1/9.............but 1/50........must be a real well oiled machine...lol

Gotta give Dan some credit.........I'll take 4-1 or I'll take my $20 to your $20 plus a copy of the new Lee Brett DVD! Works great for everyone.....Lee makes another sale and we get some.......ACTION!

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the line on you going out 2 straight (winless)?

long odds on.... you'd have to put $50 on just to win a Dollar back

If you want to lay 4-1 that I go 2 and out, you can.

I've heard of horses being 1/9.............but 1/50........must be a real well oiled machine...lol

Gotta give Dan some credit.........I'll take 4-1 or I'll take my $20 to your $20 plus a copy of the new Lee Brett DVD!

I'll bet on 4-1. Who are you? How much can I bet?

Marbles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan give yourself some credit! You have to lay 4-1 and bet that you are going to win at least one match........Make the bet and then I'll reveal my "offline" identity......we must keep the bet though, a cancellation would be very "Nitty".

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan give yourself some credit! You have to lay 4-1 and bet that you are going to win at least one match........Make the bet and then I'll reveal my "offline" identity......we must keep the bet though, a cancellation would be very "Nitty".

I can't lay 4-1, that's crazy talk. I can go 2 and out like its my job.

Marbles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't lay 4-1, that's crazy talk. I can go 2 and out like its my job.

Well I tried, hell I'm a pool player.....the true mathematical odds are 3-1, and I have more respect for your game than that but will kindly accept 3-1. Plus you will probably get more of a "sweat on" being the one that needs to make the balls!!! You want action....you got it! Can't say it ain't a fair bet!

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk to me at shooters, or text/call me if you know me.

I'm sure we can get a bet down on the day.

Marbles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk to me at shooters, or text/call me if you know me.

I'm sure we can get a bet down on the day.

Sounds good Dan, good luck in the tournament should you make it........should be a big turn out with lotsa CASH!.........not sure if I'll be around though...
If you ever see me coming,
And YOU know who I am,
Don't Ya breathe it to nobody,
Cause you know I'm on the lamb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpI9A9fxRH4&feature=related

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No idea who you are.

I'll accept phone in bets as long as someone vouches for you! Hahaha.