great mustang and pool piece

if anyone has a used one for 1 or2 thousand
contact me

i would like a smaller one even more

will prout has the perfect place for this

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member

Side markings, does it say 289 high performance on the sides, or was it, like the first car in Drove when I got my license. 1965 Mustang, 3 on the floor, no syncros in first and the smallest Ford inline 6 at that time, 140 cu in. Got 26 mpg on the hwy, with high octane fuel. High School, what a hoot with that car on Fri nights, I had the smallest engine of anyone, BUT it was a NEW car/White blue vinyl interior.
Beluschi family moved a town over from us in the burbs of Chicago/Wheaton. We played their football team each year opening game. Fields were traded back/forth each year. Allot of grounds/hazing was done to each others schools the night before the game.
Thx for the mems.....

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love Mustangs

I had 2...1967 convertibles when my daughters were in school

the one who stayed home the longest got a 1986,1989,2002 convertible V8s

Now my daughter has an expedition ford and 3 kids,my wife has a new
black 2019 Turbo 4 cylinder that she loves,it is beautiful

my friend the pediatrician would not buy his daughter one,he called them KIDS CARS

I had 2 Shelby convertibles but i sold them

so you can see i love Mustangs,especially convertibles

Larry Vigus has 2 Shelbys,he was a personal friend of Shelby

I think i saw one of these little pool table mustangs in a bar one time,used it for salad bar display

i would kinda like one but i am too cheap to spring for one $2000 at the most

I would like a shelby with 1,000 horse power,but my wife thinks it is foolish

I don't think I will get one

I did get a Triumph Bonneville when she told me it was not a good idea

I haven't been allowed to ride it,but it made me feel good just looking

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I love Mustangs

I had 2...1967 convertibles when my daughters were in school

the one who stayed home the longest got a 1986,1989,2002 convertible V8s

Now my daughter has an expedition ford and 3 kids,my wife has a new
black 2019 Turbo 4 cylinder that she loves,it is beautiful

my friend the pediatrician would not buy his daughter one,he called them KIDS CARS

I had 2 Shelby convertibles but i sold them

so you can see i love Mustangs,especially convertibles

Larry Vigus has 2 Shelbys,he was a personal friend of Shelby

I think i saw one of these little pool table mustangs in a bar one time,used it for salad bar display

i would kinda like one but i am too cheap to spring for one $2000 at the most

I would like a shelby with 1,000 horse power,but my wife thinks it is foolish

I don't think I will get one

I did get a Triumph Bonneville when she told me it was not a good idea

I haven't been allowed to ride it,but it made me feel good just looking

:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbup:....

Only thing that got Me off my bikes was (common sense) my daughters were being born. My first moto in the early sixties was a ''Little Indian'' mini bike, 18'' high 3 feet long, with a McCulloch engine 2.5 hp/centrifugal clutch and balloon tires. Then Vespa, next Honda 305 Dream/White....electric start Single carb.....I better stop. Had 20 motos in my yrs. And the best man at my wedding, was the mechanic for the Harley race team from the 60's-70's.

Short track 1/2 mile racing Harleys in the dirt, that'll get yah going. :p

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m not sure I like ‘65 Stangs...
A friend bought one...a ragtop.....four of us went to the racetrack first day he owned it...
....we all lost....:angry:

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
I played on one of them mustang tables.... you can't place your feet underneath the table. I'm sure if it was a Chevy, it would be more functional.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
team Harley

Only thing that got Me off my bikes was (common sense) my daughters were being born. My first moto in the early sixties was a ''Little Indian'' mini bike, 18'' high 3 feet long, with a McCulloch engine 2.5 hp/centrifugal clutch and balloon tires. Then Vespa, next Honda 305 Dream/White....electric start Single carb.....I better stop. Had 20 motos in my yrs. And the best man at my wedding, was the mechanic for the Harley race team from the 60's-70's.

A friend of mine was a team rider for HD back about the time your friend was wrenching. Carroll Edgens. He built a track and had a bike race one week, cars the next weekend. Some good races there. I was debating racing cars or bikes when I saw a kid practicing on his bike. He was five or six years old and already a national champion. Made me realize that late teens was late to the table to race bikes. I had rode a little dirt but no short track experience.

Hu

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I played on one of them mustang tables.... you can't place your feet underneath the table. I'm sure if it was a Chevy, it would be more functional.

Love it..the ol' Ford vs.Chevy car guys stuff.

I currently have an '09 Mustang "Bullitt" model. It's old, slow, and obsolete compared to the newer 'Stangs with it's modest 315 horsepower. I find it to be a well balanced driver that does everything well and nothing in a spectacular manner. It's big plus is that it has given me a bit over 30,000 miles with zero problems...wiper blades, tires, and batter replaced, other service by the book.

On the table? Naw...I'd rather ignore the bling, just have a good playing table. Alas, my house not big enough and I'm not going to kick the cars out of the garage.

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better make sure those tires are equally pressured, otherwise could make for some serious table rolls.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Short track racing is awesome. Big Fan of the American Short Track Series they show on NBCSN.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I installed the cloth for a guy who builds them.. this one got sold and shipped to Dubai.

Rob.M

Attachments

• CCCA29C3-A018-4951-817B-764568580283.jpg
    CCCA29C3-A018-4951-817B-764568580283.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 3CF9E8E1-F546-4321-895D-7C27DD6C466F.jpg
    3CF9E8E1-F546-4321-895D-7C27DD6C466F.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 184