stream

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
I fixed his problem, on Billiardnet.tv we have whats called adaptive streaming. Even if you have absolute horrible internet you can select the lowest quality feed and pick it up.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If I recall wasn't that because they were maybe in the upstairs and they swung their cameras around to show the match going on in the accu-stats arena? Can't remember. Sad all the Banks action missed.

That was that girl I believe - she thought all streaming should be free - havent heard anything about her in quite a while, guess that free streaming didnt pay the Bills :cool:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was that girl I believe - she thought all streaming should be free - havent heard anything about her in quite a while, guess that free streaming didnt pay the Bills :cool:

I dont think it was her. I think, from memory, it was a more established streamer with a big vehicle. JMHO

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Mike has been streaming the Banks since Accu-stats hasn't been. There were definitely some great matches. At least 2 Brumback matches, Josh Roberts, Alex P and many more. They are all archived as well so I can go back and watch the ones I missed when I was forced to sleep

EDIT: And the stream was fine all weekend - no issues