I would like some action anytime through Saturday in Huntsville Alabama.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to play anything but 1hole.

Cheap to me is $40 or $50 a set but, I have no issues with playing cheaper or for more.

I'm bored to death....

Thanks,

Jeff

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Jeff,

I may be available Saturday at Bumpers. I have already comitted to a doubles tournament that starts at 11ish but it's handicapped and anything can happen there. Bumpers doesn't open until 3pm so if we are out I will swing by if you are there.

Bryan

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you find the action you crave.

Thanks 9 ball fan.

I'm stuck in Huntsville Alabama until Sunday morning.

I went to Bumpers and Goodtimez last night.

IMO, pool....from a pool player's perspective is dead, dead, dead unless they make the trip to a really big tournament where lots of monsters are trolling the room.

I so wish I could have went to DCC but, I had this pesky doctor's appointment in Huntsville today and it just wouldn't work.

Anyways, thanks and yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at least one person will take the free lunch (easy money) being offered.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff,

I may be available Saturday at Bumpers. I have already comitted to a doubles tournament that starts at 11ish but it's handicapped and anything can happen there. Bumpers doesn't open until 3pm so if we are out I will swing by if you are there.

Bryan

Yes sir!!!

Thanks a TON...

Again, thanks,

I was bored to death last night.

BTW, I will be at bumpers around 4 ish.. today as well.

Again, thanks,

Jeff

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crazy, isn't it?

I recall when I first started gambling, more tables were cash games than not.

Now, it has been a long time since I have seen a money game at the rooms near me (that didn't have Roy's Basement in da house).
Thanks 9 ball fan.

IMO, pool....from a pool player's perspective is dead, dead, dead unless they make the trip to a really big tournament where lots of monsters are trolling the room.

I so wish I could have went to DCC but, I had this pesky doctor's appointment in Huntsville today and it just wouldn't work.

Anyways, thanks and yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at least one person will take the free lunch (easy money) being offered.

Jeff

Gatto138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks 9 ball fan.

Jeff

That’s odd. I’m over here in Jackson MS and there’s tons of action at the pool hall near me. They have 6 red label diamonds and there’s always at least one table with action on it. One pocket is super popular around here. I see people who can’t play that well in action. So if you’re ever in the area stop at the green room, plenty of action and good food. There’s a pretty big monthly handicapped 9-ball bar box tournament here on the last Saturday of every month with a good number of players and tons of action. 1st place Calcutta is usually around $1500 as well as 1st place in the tournament. $40 entry. Double elimination

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I was there last night for a match until about 8pm. I like pool in Colorado better because the rooms are non-smoking. still getting use to it here...if that's even possible. Have to drive home with the windows down

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Actually, I will be there at 5pm today for an AMRO match but I have wife plans right after. The guy that I am playing likes to gamble some. He may entertain you for a while. I know he likes 1p but I think he'll play something else

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there last night for a match until about 8pm. I like pool in Colorado better because the rooms are non-smoking. still getting use to it here...if that's even possible. Have to drive home with the windows down

Me too....I hate the smoke. I feel and smell like n ashtray after just a couple hours.

BTW, I'm wearing a blue short sleeve shirt and black nike sweat pants.

I'll be on a 9' table and it will be in the back corner or as close as possible.

Come up and speak if you see me.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, I will be there at 5pm today for an AMRO match but I have wife plans right after. The guy that I am playing likes to gamble some. He may entertain you for a while. I know he likes 1p but I think he'll play something else

Sounds like a winner to me.

I love AR and 14.1 but I absolutely hate 1hole (mostly because I suck).

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Bryan, me and Brian was unable to play last night.

I have to schedule my meds around matches and I took my meds when I thought he was gonna play but, he waited to many hours and by the time he was ready to play, I was physically beat and had to go to room and lay down.

He said he may be able to play today but, he's not sure he can make it.

Will you be able to make it this evening?

If so, we can play some cheap or just play...I'm ok with either at this point....I just want to play.

My cell is 256-710-0128.

I should be at bumpers by 4ish.

If you see this, call and ket me know whether or not you can make it so I can take my meds in order to be abke to play.

Thanks,

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pm sent....I'm at bumpers now.

If you make it, all the beer you can drink is on me.....

Jeff

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff, I only wish someone like you lived close enough to me. I would play you till my pocket full of twenties was gone. Wish you the best

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jebus, if only someone would say that to me.

Dick Crawford could cure him of making such generous offers:grin::wink:
Dick and I drank a bar/poolhal out of Coors Light. Manager said we have plenty of Budweiser,you will never drink it all. 3 hours later they were out of Bud.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick Crawford could cure him of making such generous offers:grin::wink:
Dick and I drank a bar/poolhal out of Coors Light. Manager said we have plenty of Budweiser,you will never drink it all. 3 hours later they were out of Bud.

If they ran out.....we could always go somewhere that had more.:thumbup:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff, I love the way you talk and I'm still in B'ham and ain't worth shit. Last week when DeLuna and Dennis was here I played Jefferey 9-2 in 9 ball. I lost, but had fun. Come here and I'll play you some, I ain't driving to Huntsville. 205-777-1954
BTW I can put you on a game at a honky tonk at $100 a rack. (Brown Derby in Southside)

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff, I love the way you talk and I'm still in B'ham and ain't worth shit. Last week when DeLuna and Dennis was here I played Jefferey 9-2 in 9 ball. I lost, but had fun. Come here and I'll play you some, I ain't driving to Huntsville. 205-777-1954
BTW I can put you on a game at a honky tonk at $100 a rack. (Brown Derby in Southside)

Hey Johnny, I'm not a killer either, just a guy that likes to play.

I should be in Birmingham in the next few weeks.

I'll give you a call before I come down sir.

Jeff

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff

If you get to Bham you might also want to try Poppas down in Pelham. There were a few good players around that gambled good there. Its been a long time since I lived there. Might have to take a road trip this summer. Would be fun to see some old friends....... Doc