Bergman vs Morra, race to 100.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Morra shooting only lefty was a condition of the bet-I mean i wouldnt think so.

At some point, Morra competing left handed may mean his right hand becomes the weaker hand. Presumably if he wants to compete left handed the majority of his practice should also be left handed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At some point, Morra competing left handed may mean his right hand becomes the weaker hand. Presumably if he wants to compete left handed the majority of his practice should also be left handed.

I don't think so. He should practice only right handed and then compete only left handed. Keep that left hand rested.

What's that you say? He plays left handed now?

Does that mean he plays left handed now, and he plays left handed now with his left hand?

That's right.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Not to hijack the thread, but ever tried mildly creative ways of doing this? I guess reading a book would be the most obvious.

Yes, I went over and talked with other players. Ignored my opponent, whom I did trust. Basically I'm treating them like they are trying to treat me. Alls fair in love and war eh?:thumbup:

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
I don't think so. He should practice only right handed and then compete only left handed. Keep that left hand rested.

What's that you say? He plays left handed now?

Does that mean he plays left handed now, and he plays left handed now with his left hand?

That's right.

Wouldn't it be easier to just bring a big mirror?