Southwest...my first...

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to share some pics of this clean looking Southwest that I recently acquired...hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy having the cue...thanks for looking...

and by the way...she's just under 19 oz...untouched but not for long...:grin-square:

IMG_6820_zpsf8ffa4e4.jpg

IMG_6818_zps3dd3f267.jpg

IMG_6819_zpsbb45777c.jpg

IMG_6822_zpse800b201.jpg

IMG_6811_zpsf51a50e6.jpg

IMG_6810_zpscd815f6f.jpg

IMG_6813_zpsdc72ddba.jpg

Yuri Bayanin

Last edited:

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Sw

Awesome Combo Yuri ! Love that Southwest and the weight is perfect ! You have good taste my friend, Enjoy ! Dan

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
South West

Love this cue for sure! That Curly Maple with the Ebony looks sleek.
Enjoy, l know you will. SW = The Best!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
This is a SW that I'd be proud to own as well. The I don't believe have ever seen a SW with curly maple that tight with nice chatoyance before. Dam sweet cue there..

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing! beautiful cue you have there!! and I'm sure it plays awesome like all SWs! :)

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
i was too late when I remembered that Cue:(
good hunting Buddy;)
wanna Play with in Thailand or HK:thumbup:

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Will, Scratch, Roger, vinnie, Zig, Rod, left for appreciating the cue...it really is a beauty in its own simple way...far far better than the pics...

Russel, Greg, Jive...thanks...yeah that ebony points and the super clean veneer works and sharp points really sets this one off...and the tiger maple used for this is just crazy…the curly figuring is uniform and consistent althrough out 360˚in the forearm and butt...

Awesome Combo Yuri ! Love that Southwest and the weight is perfect ! You have good taste my friend, Enjoy ! Dan

Thanks Dan...she surely is pretty...and you're spot on, its the weight that led me in to grabbing this beauty...

i was too late when I remembered that Cue:(
good hunting Buddy;)
wanna Play with in Thailand or HK:thumbup:

I was just lucky to snatch this one...let me know anytime when you drop by HK...Thailand, no plan yet...hopefully soon and let you know when I do:thumbup:...been busy with work lately...:mad:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
That's a real nice SW player there, Yuri !! Congrats on such a nice addition. If you're ready for another one later this year, let me know. Should have a few. :)

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
southwest

Love this cue a beautiful piece of work and we all know how the math goes southwest= #1 players cue on the planet enjoy the cue!

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a real nice SW player there, Yuri !! Congrats on such a nice addition. If you're ready for another one later this year, let me know. Should have a few. :)

Thanks Sean…I hope so and if budget permits I'll definitely try to grab another one…just let me know bud...