Info-The Rack-Minot, ND

Cashman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be visiting Minot,ND in a few weeks and I was wondering About The Rack on 20th Ave. According to the USBA website they have Two 3C tables. I called them to find out but the girl working asked me what a Carom Table was.

Anyways. Anyone with info on their carom tables, cloth speed, rails. Would be greatly appreciated.

Cashman

ndakotan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Poolhall

I live in Minot and play at The Rack quite a bit. I'm a bar-box 8 ball player, but they have 6 nine foot tables (3 over twentyone, 3 under), 8 bar boxes (same percentages), and 2 3C tables. The owner says he is going to take one 3C table down for the summer and install his new snooker table. Tom Rossman was here last week for a couple of days and really liked the 9 footers and the 3C tables. I will see if I can find out some info for you on the 3C table(s).

Cashman said:
I'll be visiting Minot,ND in a few weeks and I was wondering About The Rack on 20th Ave. According to the USBA website they have Two 3C tables. I called them to find out but the girl working asked me what a Carom Table was.

Anyways. Anyone with info on their carom tables, cloth speed, rails. Would be greatly appreciated.

Cashman

ndakotan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Rack Poolhall

Cashman said:

Cashman

I will let the owner respond so I don't misquote him.

hi this is mike perdue manager at the rack pool hall brian asked me to send this to you our three cushion tables play really well cloth is simonis quick 300 and the rails are good tables play about 1/4 diamond short of a heated table if you have any other questions call me personally at 701-721-3316 mike perdue