Fs Hager Leather 2x4 (new) 2 Pocket Case

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Smooth black leather John Hager 2x4 case with Ostrich embossed (leather) pockets. These cases have wooden tops with an air tight seal to ensure the safety of your cues. Bottom pocket is large enough to hold nearly any jump butt or larger accessories. Awesome, brand new case. These retail for 400.00. Im selling this one for the first 265.00 shipped. They get lots of attention at the pool halls and I have only 2 left. Satisfaction guaranteed as always. 265.00 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks, Deacon.[COLOR="Navy"(((]LAST PRICE REDUCTION FIRST 235.00 SHIPPED))) [/COLOR]

P1010393-1.jpg

P1010396-1.jpg

P1010403.jpg

P1010400-1.jpg

Last edited:

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
BUMP FOR A NEW PRICE OF 250.00 SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. THIS PRICE IS CLOSE TO WHOLESALE. FIRST 250.00. THANKS, DEACON

droehe

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just want to say that I happen to have a Hager case and couldn't be happier with it. At this price it's a steal... Good luck with your sale Deacon...

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Thanks for the bump. Hager cases are pretty rare. Im a dealer for his cases and products and I havnt been able to get anything for months. The cases built by hand, serial numbered individually and the leathers used are top quality. I have two left and my main case is a Hager and I wouldnt use anything else. The protection is awesome and the case looks and is very unique. First 250.00 will be very pleased. Shipped. Thanks again, Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
NEW PRICE OF 235.00 SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. This is wholesale on this case. Priced for quick sale. Thanks Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Sorry, it was sold a while back. I have not received any from Hager for quite a while but am still trying to get more along with the cue extensions. Thanks for the inquiry, Ive been gone a while. Deacon

Robert Yates

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have any more j w hager pool cases or accessories I will buy for right price thanks Robert/

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums