Magic Ball Rack Introduction (Perfect Rack Everytime)

troyroy78

I can average 2 ball's :)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have come up with a simple and innovative idea to get the perfect rack every time, there is no need for complex triangles for tapping tables. No matter what table you play on this device with give you a perfect rack.

“Magic Ball Rack”

Magic Ball Rack is made from a special grade paper and is thin enough not to interfere with the play of the pool balls. Each pack comes with 2 different configurations
Magicballrack.jpg

• 9 Ball (Pictured)
• 10 Ball (can be used for 9 – 10 Ball)

Step 1
Start by placing the template on the footspot, please make sure the template is aligned correctly

Step 2
Start to place the balls in to the template, for 9 ball I suggest you place the 1 ball first and then opposite ball. This stops the template from moving or twisting

Step 3
Place the remaining balls into the template in any order; don’t forget 9 in the middle 

Step 4
Check all balls are touching each other, sometimes it will just require a little push and the balls fall into place. There is no need to tap the balls in.

Step 5
Break and enjoy a perfect rack

Step 6
Remove the rack after the break; if a ball is slightly sitting on the edge of the rack you can still slide the rack out with ease. Only if there is a ball sitting directly on the rack you will leave it in place until that ball has been moved.

Construction

Magic Ball Rack is made as a disposable rack; this should last well for 3-4 months even longer if you really take care. It has been constructed from a special paper as it is thin enough to hold the balls in place whilst not affecting the play drastically. Through my research I have found this to be the best material for the intended purpose.

Magic Ball Rack is light and can be carried anywhere; carrying around other traditional triangles or the newer style racks can be a pain, not with Magic Ball Rack. It weighs less than a piece of paper and performs better than other racks on the market.

Benefits
• Magic Ball Rack gives a perfect rack every time, you can rack in 15 seconds or less
• Saves table wear on the cloth from using other triangles
• No need to Tap the table and damage the table
• No need to carry your own triangle with you when you play
• Pool Hall owners can eliminate triangles altogether using the Magic Ball Rack

A fellow Az’er Danktrees recently tested the Magic Ball Rack whilst he was here in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago.

Kamdaswani has also tested the Magic Ball Rack with good results

Blowfish has also helped with the development of the Magic Ball Rack and testing

Orders

Magic Ball Rack will be available soon,
Wholesale enquires please feel free to contact me on troyroy78@gmail.com

Coming to a dealer near you soon

Last edited:

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You typed too much for this to be a joke - so I am going to seriously ask a question. When the cue ball rolls over the edge of the 'paper' thin rack , does it jump at all? If it does, shouldnt it change the play, often times getting the cue ball to jump?

Have you done any testing with players of 20+mph breaks? Just curious.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You typed too much for this to be a joke - so I am going to seriously ask a question. When the cue ball rolls over the edge of the 'paper' thin rack , does it jump at all? If it does, shouldnt it change the play, often times getting the cue ball to jump?

Have you done any testing with players of 20+mph breaks? Just curious.

If the cueball is rolling very slowly it does effect the roll slightly, however the rack is usually removed after each break. There are rare occasions when a ball will rest back on the rack however i have found that does not happen that much.

In terms of testing it has been tested with players breaking over 20mph.

As you are the 1st person to respond, i will send you one free of charge, All i ask for is for you is to give me a players review deal? :grin:

Please send me a PM with your address

Roy

Sleeper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I break so hard that I just can't believe that a thin paper rack is going to last but 1-9 games..!!!

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I break so hard that I just can't believe that a thin paper rack is going to last but 1-9 games..!!!

then get one and see. we were breaking pretty hard on it and it worked fine. no damage or anything. the rack will last a while. plus its not expensive so after 3 months u can get a new one without breaking the bank.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

I am sure the rack will last!!

Please do not be fooled thinking this is made from a normal piece of A4 paper, this is made from a much better material and will take the wear & tear of a huge breaker.

Like Danktrees mentioned we were breaking hard using the template, the one i use is 3 months old and is still going strong

Roy

MexPoolPlyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great Idea

We used this rack in the Philippine 10ball Open earlier this year. At first, I was very skeptical. But I loved it once you got used to it. The balls rack perfect EVERY time. The very small divets keep balls in place. There was never an issue of balls flying off break or anything of the sort. I played Jeff De Luna at this event and nothing like that happened. I dont think any other human breaks as hard as he does so you probably have nothing to worry about.

After the break, you can remove magic rack without much difficulty. Even if balls stay on it, you can slide it out as the thin paper film flexes easily. This is perfect to have at any special event as the worst referee in the world can give a perfect rack. Overall, this product is excellent. And no, Im not getting paid for this. :grin:

Oscar Dominguez

tasaddicts

not a 314 fan!
Silver Member
Rating - 87%
60   9   0
one of the best rack that i ever used. cheap and good!! compared to sardo or delta rack.

highly recommended...i am not related to the seller.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Magic Ball rack is made from a thiner material which does not inter-fear with the balls as much as the film. The material used allows for the balls to spread easier and act more natural

Roy

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You need to post a video, I really am having a hard time seeing this as being widely excepted.

JMO,

Doug

SoundWaves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You need to post a video, I really am having a hard time seeing this as being widely excepted.

JMO,

Doug

I agree, I didn't get it till Oscar's post. I reread the thread and now I get the concept. I would like to see what it looks like and how it works also.

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

JMO,

Doug

Hi Doug,

I will post a video on the weekend and set the youtube link

Sorry for the confusion caused

Rpy

Sharkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It has got to efffect the way the balls roll over it while moving after the break? If balls seldom come to rest on the paper then maybe thats because it is previnting it?

troyroy78

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It has got to efffect the way the balls roll over it while moving after the break? If balls seldom come to rest on the paper then maybe thats because it is previnting it?

Sharkey, i think a video will will give a better picture of how this rack works compared to a 1,000 words.

Thanks for you interest

I will post a video soon

Roy

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0

i notice balls seldom end up on it because balls generally dont go back to rest in the rack area after a break. if u watch the pros play, very rarely do u see balls go back in the rack area. the only ball that might stay there is the 9. most of the time when there are balls left in the rack area it is probably a result of a gap somewhere in the rack. but like oscar said, this thing gives a tight rack every time so the rack separates well on a break. i think when we used it there was only something like 3 or 4 instances where a ball came back to rest on it.

u also have to understand that the rack is thin and the paper where the balls rest over isnt that wide. it's maybe 2cm max, so it's rare for a ball to land directly on it after a break. and anything short of a full ball resting on it, u can still slide the rack out without moving the ball.

when we used it i watched balls roll over it without problem, the balls never deviated from the path. the rack interferes with the balls less than the footspot does. i've seen balls roll over the footspot and deflect off into another direction. i.e. in the yang and orcollo match, bboy pointed out one of the racks when the cue ball landed on the footspot and the ball took a dip. nothing even remotely close to that will happen with this rack.