My new player - birdseye, ebony, abalone-

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some pictures of a cue I just finished for myself. After all these years I finally made myself a dressed up inlaid cue that is weighted and built for me. I rarely have time to work on my own cues with all the repairs and other cues I make but this year I took some time for my own cue.

This cue has a birdseye forearm and handle sections with 6 ebony points, section, and butt sleeve. Ivory and Abalone inlays and trim rings with deco rings.

eS4yKCi.jpg

QvSSvR4.jpg

njxrV52.jpg

tzWnVHG.jpg

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
nice!

I like the ringwork, and how the short points overlap the long ones. Very nice work. Matt D.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only one thing wrong with that cue...It's not mine. :)
Stunning work. Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Joe P

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
My favorite cue this year

i like it a lot and would like one just like it...any chance of that happening??

Seriously...TommyT

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great work, congrats. Not sure though if you will be able to keep it for yourself, the cue is too beautiful to pass unnoticed by cue collectors willing to offer a good deal on it...
Then you will have to make another one for you, perhaps a simple classic player, if you find time... :)

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the nice compliments on this cue. This one is not for sale and staying with me for once. I did build another cue that is similar but a little fancier along side of this one but it is already sold. I will post some pics of that one in the next couple of days when i have some time.