FOR SALE, BLOW OUT, VINTAGE CASES!! GEORGE, THOMAS, WHITTEN, INSTROKE, etc!!

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Look at al the cases, if you like one, buy it, or shoot me an offer. I am updating the sold cases, Let me know if you would like to buy one or all.

ADD $20.00for shipping, packing and Insurance to any case that is sold, as long as it is in the CONUS!!

NO PAYPAL ACCEPTED-SORRY---It took me 6 months to get $4,000 that they held of my money, sorry, NO PAYPAL

-----------------------------------------------

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
-----------------------------------------------

-----VENMO
-----Personal Check--as long as you have over 25 positive Itrader or If we have done Business Before
-----Facebook Messenger Payment
-----Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer
-----Credit Card Payment--I have a ProShop at Side Pocket Pool Hall--So I can take Payment over the phone but 5% charge to pay merchant processing, sorry, adjust price on your offer to make up for this.
-----Direct Bank Transfer--Account to Account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKE A LOOK AND JUMP ON THESE BEFORE THEY GO AWAY!!

NEW OLD STOCK, NEW, USED and VINTAGE-------

HERE WE GO: INVENTORY:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) McDermott MAC CASE 1x2 with Black Lizard Leather Case with Hardwood End Caps and Cloth Interior-needs to be glued but in great shape, Exterior is Like New, The Instrior has no stains, , $195.00, shipped

2.) MCDERMOTT/HUEBLER STYLE 2x2 with extra accessories Department, 90+%, Brown with Green Interior Wth McDermott Insignia, Rare and Premium, $230.00 shipped

3.) HUEBLER BOX CASE, 1x2, Black, $sold

5.) BRUNSWICK by ITS GEORGE, 2x4, Long Pocket, Shoulder Strap, Interior is in very nice shape, Small Dings here and There, but Overall Exterior still 80+% All Original. No Cracks and Lid and Body have no Cracks. $260.00 shipped

8) ITS GEORGE 2x4, Brown 'v' Series, Shoulder Strap and Pocket, 90%, sold

9) ITS GEORGE 2x4, Light Tan Ostrich Leather, This cue was used in a Bar to Play League Pool and Store The Cues While at the Bar, Case is great for a Functional Its George CAse, the Leather needs some conditioning, nothing some Lexal Condtioner wouldn't fix. Pocket for Storage and Shoudler Strap. sold

10) Dan Whitten, 2x4, Smooth Black Leather, Built in Leather Handle. Top had the Lid resewn by a local Amish artisan, functional all perfect, the thread on the lid is White, but you could easily use a marker and black out the thread and you couldn't tell anything sewn, but I want u to know up front. sold

11) EARLY RON THOMAS, 1x2, BLACK, $165

11.5) EARLY RON THOMAS 2x4 BROWN, sold

12) ITS GEORGE 1x2, Zebra Snake 'v' seroes, sold

13) ITS GEORGE 1x2, BLACK LIZARD 'v' series, sold

14) ITS GEORGE 1x2, Black, Small 3 inch long cut, from a blade. Doesn't enter into the protected area, but it is a visual cut. Otherwise, the case is in great condition--$155

17) McDermott Shooter Series 2x2, Black Vinyl, 2 Pockets, Like New, $100

18) Giuseppe, Case 'The Goose' Benny the Goose Conway, Senior Owned this case. Overall Nice Condittion, Embroidered 'SMOKING GOOSE', Pockets and Shoulder Strap and Handle, Collectible or Useable as a Day to Day. $125

19) Giuseppe 2x2, Blue, 2 Pockets, Shoulder Strap and Handle, 90%, small nick in top of Lid. Vinyl, sold

20) SILVER FOX 4x8, BUTTERFLY CASE: 1" Long small slit in top of leather, easy to seal if you want. Otherwise, this case is Like New Condition, Multiple Pockets, Sleeves, BLACK, Qualtiy, needs d ring sewn---- $130

21)Unknown Black Vinyl Butterfly Case, 4x8, Multiple Pockets, All Good Condition. sold

22) Muellers Blue 4x8, Brand New, Used to Store Cues in Closet, 2 Pockets, Slate Blue, OVAL Design, sold

23) Muellers Blue 3x6, Brand New, Used to Store Cues in Closet, 2 Pockets, Slate Blue, OVAL Design, sold

PICTURES WILL BE POSTED IN NEXT SECTION BELOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE A LOOK, BUY 1 or ALL and/or if you see a couple, MAKE AN OFFER!!!

PICTURES ARE COMING, BUT IF YOU SEE A LISTING FOR ONE THAT YOU DONT NEED A PICTURE, JUMP ON IT,

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!

MIKE 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PICTURES ARE BELOW A COUPLE OF RESPONSES, LOOK

1x2 will be posted tomorrow, I put up extra cases also,

LOOK LOOK!!!---------------------------------------------PRICES HAVE BEEN UPDATE AS OF---06-28-2019 JUNE 28th, 2019--

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
First batch of pictures!!

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2136.jpg

DSCN2137.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
The 2x4 Thomas case is 'BROWN Ostrich'

I also have a 1x2, Thomas Case, this one is 'Black' Hope this is able to clear up the confustion.

Also, the pictures show, flash scuffs on the Thomas 2x4 Brown Ostrich, but these are from the 'FLASH' there is no damage In those areas.

The case is not 100%, but it is like 90% and it is 30 years old.

Thanks

Help find it a new home!
mike

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Take one of these home!!!

If you like one or more of these, give me a cash, offer, or add 4% to a paypal offer and lets sell some of these.

I am willing to work with you, but no stealing!!

Mike

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Bump it up

Bump for the Weekend.

Also, I havesome 1x2

ITS GEORGE 1x2, in Regular and ITS GEORGE 'V'

Available in about 6 diferent materials,

Let me know if looking for one of these

ike

MightyCustomCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hey Mike, pics 6 and 7 show a black 1x2 with hardwood ends on the far right. Is that a Thomas? If so, price? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Bump for some nice Vintage and Used Cases!!

Make an offer for the whole group,

Or, buy one,

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kenendy

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Make an offer--buy group

I HAVE UPDATED PRICES AND ALL THE CASE THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD

Many quality cases still for sale,

buy 1 or put a group together

NO PAYPAL---SORRY

HAVE TO PAY by VENMO, PERSONAL CHECK as long as you have over 25 positive Itrader, Walmart to Walmart money transfer, Credit Card Payment, Facebook Messenger Payment