Mark Gregory Rails

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I had to post this table my guys Oscar & Christian moved & set up. It had Mark Gregory rails on it. Oscar can play a little and swears he has not played on a sweeter table. Banks true and the pockets take balls the correct way. The table came out great. Keep making those rails Mark! And good job Oscar & Christian.

Attachments

• IMG_3493.JPG
    IMG_3493.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_3494.JPG
    IMG_3494.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_3499.JPG
    IMG_3499.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 913

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad Mark is banned from AZ and can't enjoy this thread and the fruits of his labor.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Too bad Mark is banned from AZ and can't enjoy this thread and the fruits of his labor.

I believe he is eligible to post again but chooses not to.

I wonder if Mark can make a Diamond bank like his Anniversaries. :D

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member

Joey...Mark is Banned...I am pretty sure he would come back if possible...Only time will tell!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Most beautimus!

That table looks fantastic and I am sure Oscar gave a fair evaluation of the way it plays. Gorgeous collector's item, plays great, and the room looks great from what I can see of it.

I can only dream!

Hu

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Sometimes I wish we had a special emoji for certain talented posters.
They tend to be perfectionists and don’t suffer fools gladly.
...lotta great artists are like this....but I like having them around.
Thomas Wayne, Mark Gregory, RKC...tread warily...or you’ll get told.

Would this do after their AZ name?

90B014BF-1E5E-48C1-BBA0-0499ABF61A84.jpeg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark does great work. Nice box. I hope you have it forever. What else is there? Congrats

I have one in storage in Vegas that’s brand new been covered 2X. Can tell by the staple pattern on the slate backer board. I’m super tired-I have the Centennial (more metal) and the anniversary is the less metal version??? It’s 409am I’m suppose to know this cold!

Old and sleepy,

Fatboy

PS: I’m old, sloppy, sleepy, forget where I set my glasses and everything else. But I’m not to tired to know Oscar can play a little ;) papa too!! Best father/son in pool.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Marks good but he isn’t walking on water.....just yet.

IMO it would take someone who can walk on water to make a Diamond bank anywhere near close to a GC or other Bwick that’s been worked on. One problem is the deep shelf pockets. Changing the cushions and matching the pocket profile of a GC isn’t hard for these few highly skilled table mechanics/genius’s. The would have to start on the slate too on a Diamond to get it to play like a Bwick table.

Fact is Greg wants his product to play “different”, he’s accomplished that. And done it in America, who’s good as that? I like Greg, like what Diamond has done for pool, Derby, staff the whole bit. I just am a Bwick guy. Prolly cause I’m older 52. Bit hats off to Greg and his staff, and without further a-due the real genius behind the scenes(you know exactly who you are-and your secret is safe with me) lol,

Bed time

Fatboy

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
And any one of you could of had that table as it was one of the ones I was selling one here. :)

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Marks good but he isn’t walking on water.....just yet.

IMO it would take someone who can walk on water to make a Diamond bank anywhere near close to a GC or other Bwick that’s been worked on. One problem is the deep shelf pockets. Changing the cushions and matching the pocket profile of a GC isn’t hard for these few highly skilled table mechanics/genius’s. The would have to start on the slate too on a Diamond to get it to play like a Bwick table.

Fact is Greg wants his product to play “different”, he’s accomplished that. And done it in America, who’s good as that? I like Greg, like what Diamond has done for pool, Derby, staff the whole bit. I just am a Bwick guy. Prolly cause I’m older 52. Bit hats off to Greg and his staff, and without further a-due the real genius behind the scenes(you know exactly who you are-and your secret is safe with me) lol,

Bed time

Fatboy

I could make a Diamond play like a Gold Crown, only, I never get the request🤣

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could make a Diamond play like a Gold Crown, only, I never get the request🤣

Exactly^^^^^^^

And I highly doubt you'll ever get that request. If you do, please let us know.

On the other hand, hundreds if not thousands of people out there have ask about "diamondnizin" a Gold Crown.

Jeff