Exit 137 Highway 70 in Missouri 12/8 noon $200 added 9 ball race to 7 DE

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Missouri River Pub
Located off of exit 137 on Highway 70 in Missouri, Millersburg is having a $200 added, based on 32 last event had 40. At noon the Calcutta will be started, then the draw and event.
Double elimination on nice equipment Diamonds with Simonis cloth.
Race to 7 no handicaps, unless you are handicapped?

NOON.

Dollar Don Crump says come and get some.

Great food, nice place to spend a day playing pool or drinking big beers..???

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Missouri River Pub
Located off of exit 137 on Highway 70 in Missouri, Millersburg is having a $200 added, based on 32 last event had 40. At noon the Calcutta will be started, then the draw and event.

NOON.

thanks mark

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Did I mention the food

Missouri River Pub

NOON.

Missouri River Pub has a breaded pork tenderloin bigger than LeBron James hand, throw some pickles and mustard on it and you are in heaven.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Damn

Now my buddy wants to get together on Friday. Do not know if I will be able to make it on Saturday now?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brendan Sullivan and I might come down. Will we have a problem getting a spot in the tournament? What is the entry fee?

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Entry fee is $25

Brendan Sullivan and I might come down. Will we have a problem getting a spot in the tournament? What is the entry fee?

The entry fee for this event is $25. They do not have a cut off for number of players. So u guys should not have a problem getting in.

Calcutta at noon.

I played last night in Columbia, so I do not know if I will be there or not/?

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Just a reminder

The entry fee for this event is $25. They do not have a cut off for number of players. So u guys should not have a problem getting in.

Calcutta at noon.

I played last night in Columbia, so I do not know if I will be there or not/?

For those of you headed to this event, my dogs want me to stay home and give them walks and rides around town all day. Probably better than driving 2 hours to Millersburg, enjoying about a 45 minute player auction then driving back home.

My picks, I don't play anymore Troy Kirkendoll and Don Crump.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Wow

For those of you headed to this event, my dogs want me to stay home and give them walks and rides around town all day. Probably better than driving 2 hours to Millersburg, enjoying about a 45 minute player auction then driving back home.

My picks, I don't play anymore Troy Kirkendoll and Don Crump.

Slept through my drive.

Just got a call from Don Crump Calcutta was about to start and they got 49 players...............

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'lltake

you can have Don and Kirk I'll pick two other players and you can bet a lot.

I'll take Justin and Chuck.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Now you are a high roller?

you can have Don and Kirk I'll pick two other players and you can bet a lot.

I'll take Justin and Chuck.

You must be there. Please tell me you bought Chuck or Justin, if you spent a whole day there?

Please.....

then you post this after the draw into the event.. right.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must be there. Please tell me you bought Chuck or Justin, if you spent a whole day there?

Please.....

then you post this after the draw into the event.. right.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

I went. Brendan had to stay home and be a good wife. He was in half. We bought Chuck and Justin. $720. Then nobody else goes for anything and they lowered min bid from $10 to $5. If we get first and second we get back $910.

Had no idea it would be that bad when I bought them. Layer 720:190 that our guys would get 1/2. Sick. Nice tournament though. Love the Diamond tables and the food was good.

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunatly NEITHER Justin OR Chuck snapped it off !!!! You never know what will happen in BAR POOL ....

Nice to finally get to meet you IBA :)

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
results

Unfortunatly NEITHER Justin OR Chuck snapped it off !!!! You never know what will happen in BAR POOL ....

Nice to finally get to meet you IBA :)

well said jamey!
1st- daryl moses
2nd- chuck raulston
3rd- justin bergman
4th- don crump
5-6th - chad reams & russell pace.
i cant remember who got 7 - 12.
there was $1180 in tournament and a little over $1300 in calcutta. thanks to everyone who showed up to this event. i will post when we have the next one

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Daryl Moses?
Jamey did you win OB's event?

Daryl Moses is a good player from the Jeff City area ... He doesnt give himself enough credit for him game but obviously he can go fetch it a little ... LOL

GREAT PLAYING MOSES !!!!

And for the OB's tournament Mark, NOPE !!! I got second .... Shane McMinn doubled me up in the end .... Neither of us played GREAT in the finals, I just dogged more balls than he did.... lol