Finally..The Perfect Cue Extension...$32 Shipped

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
More coming....

I want to thank everyone for all of your support.. I've only had the one bad deal with these and the rest of you have been wonderful to deal with..I have more on the way so get payments in now and you will automatically go on my shipping list for next week.. Send $35 to dspooner@live.com Thanks again..Dan

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks to everyone for the orders...So far everyone who has bought one of these loves it.

Thank you Dan,
I bought 2 so far.I really like them and may get more.They do work well and your customer service is great .Have a great weekend.
BR,Marc

Miller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I want to thank everyone for all of your support.. I've only had the one bad deal with these and the rest of you have been wonderful to deal with..I have more on the way so get payments in now and you will automatically go on my shipping list for next week.. Send $35 to dspooner@live.com Thanks again..Dan

paypal sent for black. thanks.
dustin miller

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I ordered 2. Here's the Gold

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 309
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 305

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Anyone else want one of these great extensions I have a few more available. They should go out this week or the first of next week for sure....

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I Will Take a Black One....

i have several of these coming next week so put your order in because supplies are limited..

Dan,

I will take a black one. Please pm your PayPal address and I will pay right away. Thanks!

Will Prout. :smile:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Payment Made

Dan,

I will take a black one. Please pm your PayPal address and I will pay right away. Thanks!

Will Prout. :smile:

Dan,

I just made payment to your PayPal address for a black cue extension tool.

Thanks! :smile:

Will Prout

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Thanks to everyone for their business.. All of the extensions that were paid before 2-26 are going out Tuesday morning..2-27..Please allow a few days for delivery as they are going out First Class Mail.. Anyone else wanting one please send $35 to dspooner@live.com and you will automatically go on the next shipping list for the following week.. Thanks again guys..Dan

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for the best extension out there that is reasonably priced and I found it. These are fantastic.. Just like a drill chuck and bit, they simply lock on to the butt of your cue for a solid feel and hit. Very easy to use..Light weight..8oz.., only 12" so they fit nicely into most cases with a lower pocket, made of high grade plastic, and best of all only $35 shipped(I'm sorry I had to raise it to $35 but I had way too many paypal fees) .. I have mostly black but there are a few gold and silver available.. First come first served.. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Dan~208-699-8306

As of 2-7-13..I have more of these on the way so get your payments in now and you will automatically go on the shipping list for next week.. Send $35 to dspooner@live.com Thanks to everyone for your support..Dan

Just put in a order for a BLACK one .... Sent $$$ PayPal

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Cue Extensions

Next shipment for orders paid after the 26th of Feb will go out next week.. Thanks everyone for your orders..