Guess why I don't post pics and win

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because you really couldn't give two hoots about what people think. Everyone has the misconception you are a con at first, but you ignore that and let the sale speak for itself.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reputation and earned trust. You are confident that the item you sell is worth more than you are asking, and you don't feel the need to prove yourself. That kind of confidence doesn't need the proof of pictures. It's pretty simple really... :wink:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
because you know someone like me who can make a phone call and get a million in cash overnight without ever saying what it is for or when or if you would get it back, will smile and understand.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I have read and heard you got too much class to even get involved in this thread ! rock on dude.

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Lot of cue collectors do not like pictures of their cues out in the public domain, especially with a price tag on them.

Hawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't want the pics floating around the Internet where the designs, look, ideas, style of the cue can be copied by others. Or the pics to be used by others to use in scams.

Last edited:

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a high seller rating maybe traveling or not someplace you can really upload pics. You pickup a new item while on the road, post using your cell phone expecting past buyers to respond with posible intent to purchase. Knowing you will have the trolls complaining about no pics, but your rep and past sales are all you really need to unload the item.

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Because

....... actually, I have absolutely no idea, and not even a witty guess..

If it works for you (which it obviously seems to do), more power to ya..

If it bothers you that he doesn't, just move on then, your not obligated to buy..

If the man isn't breaking any laws or hurting anybody he can sell his items however he chooses to do so.. Last I checked we still live in a free country (in theory at least)..

Rain-Man

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would say you dont post pics because its sorts out the guys who are really interested in buying a cue vs the guys that just want to see pics of a nice cue...

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
You know people will knock your adds without pictures and you love a good set of knockers!

Larry

dkknight93

Registered
You want to see who is willing to take a "leap of faith" and trust your reputation that you have built as a seller? :wink:
Plus, the people who are rewarded usually are so satisfied that they're the one who post the pics!

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cause the threads get free bumps as a result of people not knowing what to do with them selves and feeling they need to talk about it?
vevyry7a.jpg

Best regards

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a new case,preflag chalk and a pool book

you must guess only valid honest reasons that an honest seller would use to sell his merchandise ,but does not post pics

he can't take pics or post them is true but does not win the free stuff

PS no pics will be posted of the free stuff

have some fun and remember 1 lucky stiff wins free stuff

complainers can complain but they can not win this free stuff

this gimic is getting old but it's not getting any less funny. always fun to read these threads