Watch the Mosconi Cup 2016 - FREE

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ESPN 3 is streaming the Mosconi Cup this year, but only for those that subscribe to select cable services.

If you aren't a subscriber to one of the services required, you can still get it though if you are in the United States,

The "not so secret" way is to sign up at Sling TV . https://www.sling.com/ . for a 7 Day Free Trial.
Sling TV streams ESPN 3, along with a bunch of other stuff.

You'll need to give your credit card info, but your card won't be charged until after the 7 day trial.
If you cancel before then, no charge.

After signing up, you download an app, install it, and you're ready to go.

I signed up for the $20 plan, which includes ESPN 3, and checked a couple of events that are playing,
and the quality was excellent.

The Sling TV plan actually looks pretty good, but if you decide it's not for you, then
just cancel before your 7 day trial ends.

U.S.A ....... U.S.A ............. U.S.A

Last edited:

John Disque

Banned
Thanks for the INFO

I went to the Mosconi site and was perfectly willing to pay for it (It's the only stream I WILL pay for) but they said it was not available in my region.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the INFO

I went to the Mosconi site and was perfectly willing to pay for it (It's the only stream I WILL pay for) but they said it was not available in my region.

It looks like you can only use Sling TV if you are in the United States.

You might be able to use it if you're in another country by using a VPN (virtual private network). A VPN hides your true location and shows you as being connected to the internet from another country.

I've used a service called Hide My Ass.
http://hidemyass.com/vpn/r14978/
A one month subscription can be had for $9.95.
You could then select a city in the U.S. for an IP address to use.

DISCLAIMER: I can't guarantee the method above will work.
Although Sling TV would think you're OK as far as region, they might be able to tell by your credit card where you're from.

Maybe someone here that uses a vpn can check it out and let us know.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the INFO

It's not streamed live in the US, and probably some other areas.