Matlock vs Keither

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw him come out of retirement year before last to play a little 10 Ball in MD...He still plays VERY sporty. This would be a very stream worthy event if it ever happens, and viewers won't be disappointed.

Hell yeah. A pool bully like Keith is still a hell of a tiger. Rested up, look out.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen Matlock do things with the big rock that border on surreal. Dave grew up playing 3c(his high run is something like 17-18) .

I Believed Keith, also have very good knowledge of 3C at a young age. Maybe JAM can tell us his high run in 3C

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who, what, when, where, how, and sometimes y.

Ain't sure about that y but I was on a roll. Howsa bout a scouting report? How much is Dave playing? With who? What's the usual game? The usual bet range? What table is he playing on? Been shooting tournaments? What results?

Answers to those questions should be a good start! :D

Hu

No scouting report on DM lol he mostly just sits when I hit balls and we just talk about everything really lol Hes very down to earth and he really loves helping people get better and he does really fair priced lessons and knows about everything lol

ill say this he likes the BK rush a lot and LD not so much lol

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Several rooms had contacted Ray about hosting this match.

Looks like it might really happen guys :yeah:

Last edited:

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Make them come to texas, Rusty's in Arlington Ray knows well, otherwise the real poolhall in my day in KC was Raytown Rec.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
slow flash to bang!

No scouting report on DM lol he mostly just sits when I hit balls and we just talk about everything really lol Hes very down to earth and he really loves helping people get better and he does really fair priced lessons and knows about everything lol

ill say this he likes the BK rush a lot and LD not so much lol

Sorry, I seemed to have missed this when you posted! Thanks for the information. I can see where it would be great to sit and talk to Dave for hours. Getting to be fewer and fewer of the old road warriors and Dave is the real deal.

I am scraping around for a bar table right now myself. I spent more time on the big track in the last years but the eyes aren't what they were and the short track might be kinder to them. Most tournaments around here are on bar tables anyway. Just wish they would get together on which cue ball to use.

Sure hope this match happens and it teases both Dave and Keith out to be a little more active. I wanted to see Scotty and Dave, never happen in this world now.

Hu

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Word i'm getting is somewhere in Mississippi. I need to call Dave again and see what's up.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I might make the ride!

Word i'm getting is somewhere in Mississippi. I need to call Dave again and see what's up.

While the upper part isn't going to happen, Jackson, Hattiesburg, gulf coast, all might be doable for me. Sure would be nice!

Hu

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a venue that has committed to host the event,

Arena Billiards in West Monroe Louisiana

Trying work out the Dates.

Should be an official announcement coming soon :woot: