Old
  (#61)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-26-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
No it didn't. Try again.
Watch the video and get back to me.

Old
  (#62)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
I'm sorry Tom, but I truly believe your mind was made up ahead of time and your support of Trump is, at best, a smokescreen helping you to survive in West Virginia.

I can't read your mind, and if I'm wrong I apologize ... but you know I'm a student of history.
I was in California when I read Trump's argument about why Obama foreign policy was a failure and Hillary would be worse. Up til then I had made up my mind to write in Toby Keith . I decided at that point to vote for Trump ( mainly on foreign policy) and tried to talk my wife , the Republican into it, but she can't abide him and voted 3rd Party.
You've always tracked my posts and kept a running archive of them.
Up until the hearings my only DIRECT criticism of Trump have been several of his appointments, which I found appalling.
Obviously he has too, since he has gotten rid of most of those picks.

Some of his decisions I have liked, some not. But I have held my peace.
The ass kissing and excuses and attacking anybody who criticizes anything concerning him has been pathetic.
I watched the hearings with an open mind. If you watched it at all, I doubt that you had an open mind ,
Your accusation is wrong, my friend.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#63)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I was in California when I read Trump's argument about why Obama foreign policy was a failure and Hillary would be worse. Up til then I had made up my mind to write in Toby Keith . I decided at that point to vote for Trump ( mainly on foreign policy) and tried to talk my wife , the Republican into it, but she can't abide him and voted 3rd Party.
You've always tracked my posts and kept a running archive of them.
Up until the hearings my only DIRECT criticism of Trump have been several of his appointments, which I found appalling.
Obviously he has too, since he has gotten rid of most of those picks.

Some of his decisions I have liked, some not. But I have held my peace.
The ass kissing and excuses and attacking anybody who criticizes anything concerning him has been pathetic.
I watched the hearings with an open mind. If you watched it at all, I doubt that you had an open mind ,
Your accusation is wrong, my friend.
Ultimately you want Trump to be something he is not. He is not passive. He will fight back against those that hate him as an apostate and political rival.

Given that the most of the Demo party has come out of the closet regarding Marxism, it is not ironic, that Trump is being hunted like game by these hypocrites like the Bidens.

If money is so evil: why do the Bidens needs so much of it from a country that is one of the poorest in the world?

Jordan is not gonna be rolled over by Schiff. Schiff will do anything to try smear Trump. Jordan is outstanding and fighting for the flyover people with adamantine flourishes.

Regarding the call to the new president of the Ukraine there was nothing wrong with it.

Your support for Trump is suspect to those that have read your copy for years. You speak very poorly of the Kochs yet live in a state that is the beating heart of coal mining.

It's a very interesting dichotomy.

Old
  (#64)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Ultimately you want Trump to be something he is not. He is not passive. He will fight back against those that hate him as an apostate and political rival.

Given that the most of the Demo party has come out of the closet regarding Marxism, it is not ironic, that Trump is being hunted like game by these hypocrites like the Bidens.

If money is so evil: why do the Bidens needs so much of it from a country that is one of the poorest in the world?

Jordan is not gonna be rolled over by Schiff. Schiff will do anything to try smear Trump. Jordan is outstanding and fighting for the flyover people with adamantine flourishes.

Regarding the call to the new president of the Ukraine there was nothing wrong with it.

Your support for Trump is suspect to those that have read your copy for years. You speak very poorly of the Kochs yet live in a state that is the beating heart of coal mining.

It's a very interesting dichotomy.
My support is very suspect to those who blindly defend anything he does.
Bad politics from any side and yet I see it from several on here .
Sorry. I just don't have much respect for folks who can't think.
You don't like the way I am? I guess I can live with that.
What some call selling out, others see as integrity.
I'll be honest, my friend. The fact that you feel I have to support those greedy pigs (Koch) to show my support of Trump does not speak well of you.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#65)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
My support is very suspect to those who blindly defend anything he does.
Bad politics from any side and yet I see it from several on here .
Sorry. I just don't have much respect for folks who can't think.
You don't like the way I am? I guess I can live with that.
What some call selling out, others see as integrity.
I'll be honest, my friend. The fact that you feel I have to support those greedy pigs (Koch) to show my support of Trump does not speak well of you.
Those greedy pigs were the single biggest reason prison reform got passed. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. They are also for open borders. So you are missing the nuances or just the story period.

There is nothing wrong with being successful, effective and good at what you do.

Marxism has been tried many ways and it's always a loser.

Old
  (#66)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Well, if you watched the hearings why not tell us all the crimes he committed and the evidence they have? Surely, they should relatively easy, no?

and by the way, don't use Sondlands who testified there is nobody on the planet that told him there was any Quid Pro Quo? Did you see that on CNN? Just curious?

Thus, they witnessed nothing, they received no such orders, they have no emails, no paper trail, and the call listed no crime and the president of the Ukraine never felt pressured for a second.

So, who is the victim, or what was the crime exactly ???

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#67)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
I watched the hearings and I responded. You see the reaction I received. RJs response was particularly telling.
I just saw his latest response. For someone claiming to be a legal expert, heís looking pretty silly. Manson was put on death row on less evidence.
Itís obvious he is parroting his favorite shows and hasnít listened to the testimony. He must watch the same shows as ugot7.

Old
  (#68)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I just saw his latest response. For someone claiming to be a legal expert, he’s looking pretty silly. Manson was put on death row on less evidence.
It’s obvious he is parroting his favorite shows and hasn’t listened to the testimony. He must watch the same shows as ugot7.
That’s OK, Rachel will make you feel much better tonight when you’re in your safe place.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know thingsÖ

Old
  (#69)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-27-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Thatís OK, Rachel will make you feel much better tonight when youíre in your safe place.
Us on the left feel great. Itís you and the others who appear to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. RJ seems to ramble aimlessly at times.

Old
  (#70)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Us on the left feel great. Itís you and the others who appear to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. RJ seems to ramble aimlessly at times.
Nah. I feel fine. Have a great turkey day, shooter
Attached Images

Last edited by DelawareDogs; 11-27-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Old
  (#71)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-27-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
You too........

Old
  (#72)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-27-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Just saw the photo. I registered in March. Been on for a long time before posting.

Old
  (#73)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Very good.

Seems you have cracked the code based on their MO.

Old
  (#74)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
projection

Old
  (#75)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

11-27-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
I just saw his latest response. For someone claiming to be a legal expert, heís looking pretty silly. Manson was put on death row on less evidence.
Itís obvious he is parroting his favorite shows and hasnít listened to the testimony. He must watch the same shows as ugot7.
Total BS on your part.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: