james walden is giving lessons

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to dedicate yourself to learning how to become a real player then i am willing to come to you and give every bit of the knowledge i have on any game you want to learn. I will come to where you live and be at your beckoned call to teach you everything i know. If you are interested and want to know my rates please call me at (405)595-1363 or email me at jameswaldenpro@yahoo.com

Last edited:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey James, I missed you on my last trip to N.O. I'll be back there soon and I would like a lesson or two.

Jim

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I always liked your game, James, we're from the same "school".

If you want to dedicate yourself to learning how to become a real player then i am willing to come to you and give every bit of the knowledge i have on any game you want to learn. I will come to where you live and be at your beckoned call to teach you everything i know. If you are interested and want to know my rates please call me at (405)595-1363 or email me at jameswaldenpro@yahoo.com

I always liked your game, James, we're from the same "school". When you were down playing Wade a lot is when I really started to notice your techniques and then in the eight ball tournaments put on by the IPT.

Where are you living at now? I think the last time we saw each other was in Tunica...hope you're doing well.

CJ

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Call me JW ...