Barry Cameron Tulipwood Cue

washedup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello,

I have a Barry Cameron Tulipwood pool cue up for sale. It is a used cue but still in good condition. The Tulipwood is beautiful. The butt weighs roughly 14.65-75 ounces. It has matching ringwork at A,B,C, and D. I love the weight system in it. It does not have a a single weight bolt, it has the little set screws that cheap and are available at most hardware stores.

The cue has a Lenin wrap that feels real good. It's a little dirty but I hated to clean it because it might change how it feels. The pin is a self aligning 3/8 x 10 stainless steel. The shaft has a very slight wobble, but tip never comes close to leaving the table. It plays good, has a very stiff hit. There I also a predator 314-2 shaft that plays good with the cue. The 314-2 is 12.75 mm.

$400 shipped

Thanks
Scott

Additional pics available. Email me at paver4us@yahoo.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I sent a couple emails, and they get returned. It states you do not have a Yahoo account.

Lizardking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello,

I have a Barry Cameron Tulipwood pool cue up for sale. It is a used cue but still in good condition. The Tulipwood is beautiful. The butt weighs roughly 14.65-75 ounces. It has matching ringwork at A,B,C, and D. I love the weight system in it. It does not have a a single weight bolt, it has the little set screws that cheap and are available at most hardware stores.

The cue has a Lenin wrap that feels real good. It's a little dirty but I hated to clean it because it might change how it feels. The pin is a self aligning 3/8 x 10 stainless steel. The shaft has a very slight wobble, but tip never comes close to leaving the table. It plays good, has a very stiff hit. There I also a predator 314-2 shaft that plays good with the cue. The 314-2 is 12.75 mm.

$400 shipped

Thanks
Scott

Additional pics available. Email me at pavet4us@yahoo.com

Did you change your email address?

Cheers,
Tony