predator throne 5

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
offering for sale a very good condition throne 5 cue. Cue has 8 points, curly maple, snakewood, cocobolo, ebony and alternating silver/micarta rings. Butt is 29" and 14.9 oz.
Shaft is 29" and 3.98 oz. with a kamui clear black soft tip like new. Cue comes with a brand new QR predator extension in a bag (I didn't use it as I like the 58" length). I will throw in a brand new 314-2 shaft that has the everest tip I believe to sweeten the sale.
That shaft never been chalked. Having problems even getting this post on AZ as I hit "post reply" and now am trying again......not a computer whiz....also, I know I can forward pics of anything so will settle for that after my last glitch. Send me your email address and I'll send pics of the cue. Sale price for the cue with both shafts and the extension is $1,000

update 12/10/2016: Extra shaft and QR extension no longer available. New holiday price for cue with 3.98 oz shaft with kamui clear tip is $900. That shaft has been professionally cleaned and has had no play since.
update 12/14/2016: This cue is like new for any ld fans. I prefer maple shafts...... So, make me a reasonable offer here no low balls need reply. Willing to listen to any reasonable offer, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all.
update 12/16/2016: Since there seems to be no interest in the entire cue, I will sell the 314-2 shaft with Kamui clear tip for $200 shipped. It has not been touched since cleaning. The extension and extra shaft have sold.
update 2/3/2017: Will sell the cue with the 314-2 shaft w/ Kamui shaft for new price of $800 obo.........this cue new sold for 10% off $1499 or $1349 and that was with an everest tip not a Kamui clear, the upgraded wrap from tiger goes for $175 and is beautiful.

Last edited:

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Predator Throne 5

Here are pictures of the actually cue John is selling.

Attachments

• PredatorThrone5Full1.jpg
    PredatorThrone5Full1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,706
  • PredatorThrone5Butt1.jpg
    PredatorThrone5Butt1.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 2,791
  • PredatorThrone5Butt2.jpg
    PredatorThrone5Butt2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,785
  • PredatorThrone5Fore1.jpg
    PredatorThrone5Fore1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 2,690
  • PredatorThrone5Wrap1.jpg
    PredatorThrone5Wrap1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,702

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
48 hour bump and many thanks to cuesterpat for posting pics. He is one of the reasons that AZ is such a great place to come to. Don't hesitate to do business with him. Old school folks like me need help with computers, camera's, etc. Thank you, Pat.

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What type of wrap does this cue have? I couldn't make out if it was nylon or leather, with the varigated colors.
Thanks,
TAP

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
What type of wrap does this cue have? I couldn't make out if it was nylon or leather, with the varigated colors.
Thanks,
TAP

Not that I'm the OP...but I'd bet a dollar it's a stacked leather wrap...

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Predator Throne 5

I can not believe this cue package is still here at this price. This cue would pass for new and has several expensive add ons!