Ball Color

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the last post in this forum was like 4 days ago. I thought I'd try and start some stimulating conversation:

What's your favorite ball color? Mike Sigel says he has more trouble pocketing the 2 and 6 balls because they are harder to see and I imagine he doesn't like those colors.

I like the 5 because it is pretty.

(No I have not been drinking).

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
So the last post in this forum was like 4 days ago. I thought I'd try and start some stimulating conversation:

What's your favorite ball color? Mike Sigel says he has more trouble pocketing the 2 and 6 balls because they are harder to see and I imagine he doesn't like those colors.

One of my league players hates the 12 Ball, ever since he missed a 12 ball hanging near side pocket and missed it to clinch his spot in the playoffs one season. We constantly ridicule him over it. One time I racked up a game for him using all 12 Balls from the room.. lol there’s some posts about it on Facebook tagged #team12ball

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my league players hates the 12 Ball, ever since he missed a 12 ball hanging near side pocket and missed it to clinch his spot in the playoffs one season. We constantly ridicule him over it. One time I racked up a game for him using all 12 Balls from the room.. lol there’s some posts about it on Facebook tagged #team12ball

LOL That's funny. I was hanging out there like that 12 ball with this thread until you replied!

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
6 Ball on green cloth.
2 Ball on blue cloth.
3 Ball on red cloth.
THE WORST, 8 Ball on black cloth with lowered lighting.
That's pretty much it on the cloth colors I've played on.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Why not? The latest report says that alcohol is good for your brain as you get older. The nice thing about all these medical tidbits that come by is that at least half of them are good news. Wine, chocolate, and coffee are on the plus side now, and butter is better for you than margarine.

... What's your favorite ball color? Mike Sigel says he has more trouble pocketing the 2 and 6 balls because they are harder to see and I imagine he doesn't like those colors. ...
Of course lousy lighting can make things worse. A six ball on the cushion in one room where I play is a real challenge. All the bulbs are between the spots.

I saw yet another of those studies go by that said that blue is harder to focus on than other colors due to variation of index of refraction of the lens of the eye versus wavelength. Sounds like a good excuse.

Syracuse?

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the 2 ball best.

Attachments

• 10 ball.jpg
    10 ball.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 199

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should speak to your wife about that.

Lou Figueroa
bada bing

While trying to come up with a snappy retort, I was reminded of the old Rodney Dangerfield classic:

"Hey buddy, you got any nude pictures of your wife"?
"Why, no sir, I do not"!
"You want some"?

ba dum bump