Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Assange’s Days in Ecuadorian Embassy Are Numbered?????
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-16-2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
We covered this already.

Are you suffering from memory loss?

Denial of your role and participation doesn't make you less guilty.
Oh, you're right we did cover this and you provided this list of my crimes and victims:

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#17)
Mr. Wilson
El Kabong

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

04-16-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Oh, you're right we did cover this and you provided this list of my crimes and victims:

Jeff Livingston

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...5&postcount=46
We have already established that you are a criminal by your own admission:

Seems to me, that dishonesty is the root of your problem. You need to first acknowledge that you have a problem before we can help you get better.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#18)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

04-16-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...5&postcount=46
We have already established that you are a criminal by your own admission:

Seems to me, that dishonesty is the root of your problem. You need to first acknowledge that you have a problem before we can help you get better.
Ah, you finally read my answer. Yes, I do use a govt permitted/demanded alarm clock to wake up then use govt monopolized water to pee and brush my teeth with a govt permitted/demanded faucet and toothpaste and toothbrush, set upon a govt permitted/demanded sink in a govt permitted house, on a govt permitted street, in a.... EVERYthing anyone does in America is govt permitted/demanded. There is no way to avoid it, so how could I not be a criminal (in your eyes) ever? You can place your answer at the bottom of my victims/crimes list that we're waiting for.

You call my, the victim of that violence, behavior criminal, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T PRODUCE ONE VICTIM. When I use the term honestly, I provide evidence, victims, and a rational case against the perps. I don't just say it and then claim victory for that.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#19)
Mr. Wilson
El Kabong

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

04-16-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Ah, you finally read my answer. Yes, I do use a govt permitted/demanded alarm clock to wake up then use govt monopolized water to pee and brush my teeth with a govt permitted/demanded faucet and toothpaste and toothbrush, set upon a govt permitted/demanded sink in a govt permitted house, on a govt permitted street, in a.... EVERYthing anyone does in America is govt permitted/demanded. There is no way to avoid it, so how could I not be a criminal (in your eyes) ever? You can place your answer at the bottom of my victims/crimes list that we're waiting for.

You call my, the victim of that violence, behavior criminal, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T PRODUCE ONE VICTIM. When I use the term honestly, I provide evidence, victims, and a rational case against the perps. I don't just say it and then claim victory for that.

Jeff Livingston

Again: we already established that You are a criminal ( using YOUR definition ).
Using YOUR definition, I am your victim. Either you believe what you've already said or are you now walking it back? ( lie? )

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy in your rhetoric. You are a consumer and active participant in what you call crimes.

That makes you even MORE culpable in my eyes.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#20)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

04-16-2018, 01:05 PM

The big question is will Trump pardon him.

You know intelligence being basically nonintelligence.

Old
  (#21)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

04-17-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Again: we already established that You are a criminal ( using YOUR definition ).
Using YOUR definition, I am your victim. Either you believe what you've already said or are you now walking it back? ( lie? )

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy in your rhetoric. You are a consumer and active participant in what you call crimes.

That makes you even MORE culpable in my eyes.
lf "we" have established it, then where is the proof? I, a part of we don't have it and you won't produce any, so....??

What did I take from you and how? Please be specific this time.

Jeff Livingston

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: