Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Assange’s Days in Ecuadorian Embassy Are Numbered?????
Reply
Page 2 of 2 12
 
Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute
 
chefjeff's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 51,287
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
   
04-16-2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
We covered this already.

Are you suffering from memory loss?

Denial of your role and participation doesn't make you less guilty.
Oh, you're right we did cover this and you provided this list of my crimes and victims:












































Jeff Livingston
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#17)
Mr. Wilson
El Kabong

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Mr. Wilson's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11,294
vCash: 2700
iTrader: 0 / 50%
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Maryland
   
04-16-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Oh, you're right we did cover this and you provided this list of my crimes and victims:

Jeff Livingston

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...5&postcount=46
We have already established that you are a criminal by your own admission:

Seems to me, that dishonesty is the root of your problem. You need to first acknowledge that you have a problem before we can help you get better.


"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute
 
chefjeff's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 51,287
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
   
04-16-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...5&postcount=46
We have already established that you are a criminal by your own admission:

Seems to me, that dishonesty is the root of your problem. You need to first acknowledge that you have a problem before we can help you get better.
Ah, you finally read my answer. Yes, I do use a govt permitted/demanded alarm clock to wake up then use govt monopolized water to pee and brush my teeth with a govt permitted/demanded faucet and toothpaste and toothbrush, set upon a govt permitted/demanded sink in a govt permitted house, on a govt permitted street, in a.... EVERYthing anyone does in America is govt permitted/demanded. There is no way to avoid it, so how could I not be a criminal (in your eyes) ever? You can place your answer at the bottom of my victims/crimes list that we're waiting for.

You call my, the victim of that violence, behavior criminal, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T PRODUCE ONE VICTIM. When I use the term honestly, I provide evidence, victims, and a rational case against the perps. I don't just say it and then claim victory for that.





Jeff Livingston
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Mr. Wilson
El Kabong

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Mr. Wilson's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11,294
vCash: 2700
iTrader: 0 / 50%
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Maryland
   
04-16-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Ah, you finally read my answer. Yes, I do use a govt permitted/demanded alarm clock to wake up then use govt monopolized water to pee and brush my teeth with a govt permitted/demanded faucet and toothpaste and toothbrush, set upon a govt permitted/demanded sink in a govt permitted house, on a govt permitted street, in a.... EVERYthing anyone does in America is govt permitted/demanded. There is no way to avoid it, so how could I not be a criminal (in your eyes) ever? You can place your answer at the bottom of my victims/crimes list that we're waiting for.

You call my, the victim of that violence, behavior criminal, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T PRODUCE ONE VICTIM. When I use the term honestly, I provide evidence, victims, and a rational case against the perps. I don't just say it and then claim victory for that.

Jeff Livingston

Again: we already established that You are a criminal ( using YOUR definition ).
Using YOUR definition, I am your victim. Either you believe what you've already said or are you now walking it back? ( lie? )

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy in your rhetoric. You are a consumer and active participant in what you call crimes.

That makes you even MORE culpable in my eyes.


"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute
 
Slide Rule's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 64,287
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Peoples Republic of Amerika
   
04-16-2018, 01:05 PM

The big question is will Trump pardon him.

You know intelligence being basically nonintelligence.


  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#21)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute
 
chefjeff's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 51,287
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
   
04-17-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Again: we already established that You are a criminal ( using YOUR definition ).
Using YOUR definition, I am your victim. Either you believe what you've already said or are you now walking it back? ( lie? )

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy in your rhetoric. You are a consumer and active participant in what you call crimes.

That makes you even MORE culpable in my eyes.
lf "we" have established it, then where is the proof? I, a part of we don't have it and you won't produce any, so....??

What did I take from you and how? Please be specific this time.


Jeff Livingston
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 2 12

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.