2018 WCS - Freezer's Ice House 1-Pocket & 10-Ball Challenge!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
The Freezer's Ice House 1-Pocket Challenge presented by West State Billiards, starts out with a BANG! Dennis Orcollo faces off against Colorado's Big Man, Chris McDaniel on the live stream table! Watch it on POV POOL! https://youtu.be/arFVLb7ocXk

36176545_10156553652054673_3043161969063362560_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is up with the guy in the flyer? Shorts-looks like a flannel shirt, black calf-high socks? People dress like that out there?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is up with the guy in the flyer? Shorts-looks like a flannel shirt, black calf-high socks? People dress like that out there?
Never been to Cali i assume. Yes they do. Go to Venice Beach if you want to see weird. Non-stop freak show. Pretty entertaining to just sit and watch.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been to Cali i assume. Yes they do. Go to Venice Beach if you want to see weird. Non-stop freak show. Pretty entertaining to just sit and watch.

Look Ive been going to Greenwich Village since shortly after Cali was discovered-lol! and i have been to Ca MANY times--Been to Venice Beach-took an hour to drive there the last 2-3 miles-never again. Played probably hundred hours in College Billiards, Hardtimes and the one just east of San Diego- La Cue is it? (Edit-just recalled it 'On Cue') Saw a Pacquiao fight at Hollywood Billiards! Played there many times til they put red cloth on the table. I have seen waaaaaaaaaaay weirder dressers -but still it is just seems strange to depict a POOL PLAYER dressing like that on a flyer imho.

PS- Never been to Arizona

PPS- You're not supposed to put 'freaks' on a flyer.

Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Final Day of the Freezer's Ice House 1-pocket Challenge, presented by West State Billiards!
Hot Seat Match LIVE on POV POOL!
Dennis Orcollo vs. Josh Roberts

Commentary provided by Bernie Pettipiece & Adam Kroll
https://youtu.be/yFHPve-e84w

36176545_10156553652054673_3043161969063362560_n.jpg

Last edited: