California Billiards

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What a great room! If anyone frequents it and is looking for a game, shoot me a PM. I played some on table 2 and it's very nice.

Kudos to West State Billiards for the primo setup, plays like butter.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
How much is table time ?. It's hard to beat East Ridge.

Good luck, I hope you get back to Rochester again.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
How much is table time ?. It's hard to beat East Ridge.

Good luck, I hope you get back to Rochester again.

Thanks Tom, and you're absolutely right. $10 for the day is a pretty strong value. Salt City Billiards charges $8. I doubt I'll see prices like either of those in California.

It's $5/hr or they offer membership plans. Once life is stabilized out here for me, I may just lock in to a long-term membership

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great room! If anyone frequents it and is looking for a game, shoot me a PM. I played some on table 2 and it's very nice.

We had our yearly 1P tournament there last year. It’s one of the best rooms anywhere.

Masta Cruz

Registered
Best of all this coming weekend is the monthly one pocket Saturday and nine ball Sunday tournament. Third Saturday of every month.

I’ll be there Friday through Monday for cheap one pocket or heads up golf action.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the first Orcullo/Chohan match, I believe.

Could be. Been a while since I watched any of em.

Honestly, what stuck with me was at the end of one, Corey walked over, set up a shot and showed (loser? Alex?) A badass shot.

I think Corey wanted to punch him in the leg too, but perhaps I have read more into it than there was!

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I go there weekly for leagues and should have some time to practice during the daytime in a few weeks. I’d love to meet up and play a little.

Avathar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go there weekly for leagues and should have some time to practice during the daytime in a few weeks. I’d love to meet up and play a little.

I love the straight pool league on Monday nights when I’m over there.

Great pool hall, but if you don’t gamble it sometimes is difficult to find play partners.
It’s great to have tight pockets on the 9‘ Diamonds!

Hopefully I’ll come back soon enough again!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this room near LAX ? I'll be visiting LA soon.
Hotel is near the airport

It's about a 6-hour drive north depending on whether you take I-5 or the more interesting coastal road, Highway 1. On the way up you can stop at Hearst's Castle with its billiard tables and later on see the table where John Schmidt ran 626 in Monterey. Here's one of those:

CropperCapture[385].jpg

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have info of el Nuevo jalisco? Google map shows its the nearest room from lax.

Sent from my vivo Y79A using Tapatalk

Last edited: