***For Sale: 9' Brunswick Gold Crown 5 with Ball return***

Scottp3737

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 9' Brunswick Gold Crown 5 with the ball return upgrade that is in MINT condition. This table plays amazing! This table will include brand new Simonis 860 in tournament blue and a set of Brunswick Centennial pool balls. I am also willing to deliver anywhere for a reasonable fee. ------->>$6,995

Table was professionally disassembled,but I can send pictures via text of table before it was dismantled. Pm me if interested

Johnnybgood

Banned
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a 9' Brunswick Gold Crown 5 with the ball return upgrade that is in MINT condition. This table plays amazing! This table will include brand new Simonis 860 in tournament blue and a set of Brunswick Centennial pool balls. I am also willing to deliver anywhere for a reasonable fee. ------->>$6,995

Table was professionally disassembled,but I can send pictures via text of table before it was dismantled. Pm me if interested

Where were you 2 months ago. Lol. They are great tables. Would have bought it but I couldn’t find one in the entire country. So I bought new. You would have saved me a couple grand. I think your pricing is a touch high. The two that I almost bought that fell through were both $4200.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Scottp3737

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
****Price Reduction!!*****

Really looking to move this table. Price is reduced to $6,500!!! And I will deliver it practically anywhere!!! This table is in MINT CONDITION and has the ball return system upgrade