Wanted: Meucci SE cues. 4,7,9,14,15

jocnat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wanted: Meucci SE cues. 4,7,9,14,15, 16 to complete collection. I also have two SE1's to sell or trade.

Last edited:

stevenalan28

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meucci se 14

hey I have an SE XIV- SE 14- its in emmaculant condition.... has one tiny and i mean tiny lil chip up on the cue butt colar.... ive had so many people at my local league asking me to sell it ive had many offers and never sold it i shot two games with it lol i purchased this cue with one shaft was told first 100 was sold with one shaft, was purchased in Vegas... dont know the facts!!! ITS FOR SALE!!!
Make an offer ive seen them sold on EBAY for 975-1176.50 make offer 1. ill accept 2. Ill laugh..... upto You....

mypenguin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Se7

I have a SE 7 with two shafts as well as another Meucci cue I use as my break cue. They have been in a case laying in my closet for about 10 years now and are in excellent played condition. Shoot me a message if interested.

mypenguin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if my PMs are going through or not. I don't see anything in my sent folder so I'll just assume no.

Uploaded pictures to my web page for you. www.pengu1n.com/Meucci

History:
I bought this cue used back in my 20's and probably put a total of 30 games on it. I just had extra cash at the time and wanted a nice cue to play with. I NEVER used this cue for a break. Had my other Meucci or even the bar cues for that.

In one picture, I put a pink circle around the wrap to give an example of a small dent in the wrap. I'm talking SMALL, but better to be upfront with any blemishes no matter how small. Looks like what you'd get from normal play and bumping it on the table.

Both shafts roll pure on the floor with no wobble. One of the shafts has a tiny dent in the ivory which I took a picture of it mounted to the handle so you can see what I am talking about where it doesn't rest quite flush. This is also a very small blemish, but needed mentioning.

If you are still interested, let me know what kind of price you are thinking. I have a price in my head, but don't know if it's out of line or not as I know what I paid about 12 years ago, but have never sold a cue before. If anything, they (the SE7 and my other cue) will just remain in my closet until the kids get older and I can play again.

Thanks
Josh

gwhiteia

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MEUCCI SE IV for sale

I have a Meucci SE IV with 2 factory shafts. Cue has never been played with. I won it in a tournament 15-20 years ago. I would like to trade and/or sell.

Thanks, Greg