Little dose of positive - Mark Kulungian

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Since there have been a few negative posts, here lately; I figured I'd add a dose of positive.

I've been looking for a blue Gold Crown cue rack to match my CG1 table, for a long while now. Almost a year. Joe Van Buren directed me to Mark Kulungian over at Pool Table Magic. Comms, price, shipping, product, everything was flawless. I enjoy a good pool related conversation, and Mark is more than willing to chat. I wish I would have contacted him sooner.

Do yourself a favor, and contact Mark if you're in the market for vintage and/or high end pool & billiard items, including cues.

Josh

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Mark

I actually have a few cues in my vintage collection that came from Mark. Not directly but in a roundabout way. I have a Brunswick Challenger from Mark that has real spliced points rather than the stained fake points that every other Challenger that I have ever seen.

I would love to see what else he has.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I remember he had some Balabushka on display at SBX and known as an authority on them as well.

I actually have a few cues in my vintage collection that came from Mark. Not directly but in a roundabout way. I have a Brunswick Challenger from Mark that has real spliced points rather than the stained fake points that every other Challenger that I have ever seen.

I would love to see what else he has.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
I consider Mark to be a friend and a great guy, even though I've never met him in person. He and Joe helped me find some extra shafts for my daily player, and I talked to Mark on the phone quite a few times during the process. We talked again after the search was over and he sent me a couple of really cool pictures and a towel from Pool Table Magic.

I recently found a nice Balabushka after a long search, and posted some pictures online. A couple of days later, I got a call from Mark at home congratulating me on the find. We had a great conversation about it, and he really is knowledgeable about Bushkas! I have seen quite a few cues from his collection in books over the years that I have been collecting cues. I sincerely hope I get to meet him and Joe someday!