Cortland Irish linen?

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
Thanks everyone

I am the other Cuemaker that Kyle was kind enough to post for. I was having a router problem that prevented me from accessing AZForums for some stupid reason this was the only website that I know of that it had an effect on.

The linen is white with black and I guess since Mr. Stroud says it is so. I will go with his conclusion.

Michael Webb, Dick Neighbors, eric aka Fatboy, blud, masonh, Craig W. Rittel, and of course Kyle, I would like to thank all of you for helping me out so far. Accurate, inacurrate, correct or not it is appreciated that you took the time to respond. I think I am not the only one who might have learned from this post.

As far as for sale, some might be possible Mr. Webb.

Oh by the way how to tell if #9?
Approx. thickness?

Best regards Mike Gatzke.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I met a man who has a bunch of Cortland Linen and will not sell an inch of it. He has two colors. White with green speck and white with black speck. He ran up on a guy who wanted rid of all his old fishing stuff out of a hardware store and lucked up on the find of a lifetime. But he feels he is holding gold and plans to wait several years and then sell it off one cues worth at a time. He says he has already turned down $1600 per spool.

pbat2751

GatzkeCues said:
I am the other Cuemaker that Kyle was kind enough to post for.

As far as for sale, some might be possible Mr. Webb.

Oh by the way how to tell if #9?
Approx. thickness?

Best regards Mike Gatzke.

Ahhhh WORD!!!!