Beautiful 8 Point Jensen Cue For Sale

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It saddens me that I have to part with this beautiful Jensen cue that I recently acquired from Lee at Brianna Products. However, some financial responsibilities (of which Uncle Sam is one) including my wife (I have too many cues) require that I do so. This cue is an 8 pointer. Four high of maple and four low of pink ivory. Each point has one black (ebony?) veneer. Each pink ivory point has an ivory diamond inlay. The forearm is a beautiful cocobola. The butt sleeve is also cocobola with 8 ivory diamonds (4 high and 4 low) that line up with the points in the forearm. Beautiful silver railroad ringwork and a black textured leather wrap. Included with the cue is a hard 1x2 whitten style case. Specs are as follows:

Butt Weight: 15.8 oz. (no weight bolt)
Shafts: both weigh in at 3.8 oz. and 12.85mm
Joint: 3/8 x 11 brass pin, flat faced wood to wood & phenolic collars
Balance point: 19.5" from butt cap
Tips: Mike's famous Milk Duds

With regard to the butt weight, Mike will lower the weight some if so desired.

This cue is essentially new as it has been test hit only. Not a blemish anywhere. From Mike this cue would be over $3,000.00. My price is $2,500.00 shipped to conus. Sorry, but no trade offers will be considered. I have attached some pics but my limited photography skills don't do this cue justice. It is absolutely beautiful in person. Jensen cues are legendary for their playability. Here's your chance to own a great one.

Thanks,

Randy

Attachments

• JensenCue.jpg
    JensenCue.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 427
  • JensenCue 001.jpg
    JensenCue 001.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 238
  • JensenCue 002.jpg
    JensenCue 002.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 151

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump to front. Is my price out of line for this Jensen????? Reasonable offers will be considered.