APA In Orange Park, FL

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

Are there any APA league players here from Orange Park, Florida?

Thanks,

Randy

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Did you try Park Ave? Not much on that side of town but at UBC, Bankshots, First Coast and Q-ball there are leagues all the time.

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is one in jacksonville, You can look it up your location on poolplayers.com and there is contact info for the league rep. in that area

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had beel playing at UBC the past few years but looking to get back over to OP to either Solids & Stripes or Park Avenue because I live in the Fleming Island area. Was just looking to see if there were any players from OP posting here besides me. By the way, any weekly tournaments at Q-Ball?

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stevea said:
There is one in jacksonville, You can look it up your location on poolplayers.com and there is contact info for the league rep. in that area

The Jacksonville league covers the Orange Park area too. I know where the leagues are, I'm looking for players to get on a new team.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
No they are only doing leagues right now at Q-ball, try calling Ken Lewis (number on APA website) or call Q-ball on Wed. and ask for Eddie he is the league rep there and can help you out the most.