Mark Gregory Ruined my table!!!

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorgeous table and I love the straight cut pockets. That's the way pockets are supposed to be, perfectly straight pocket facings. Many of the best older tables were made this way.

Agreed,,, that and the traditional green cloth.

Personally, I do not like classic tables covered in tournament blue..

But that is just my opinion.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Gorgeous table and I love the straight cut pockets. That's the way pockets are supposed to be, perfectly straight pocket facings. Many of the best older tables were made this way.

Same 141 miter angles in the corner pockets as your table Jay.:thumbup:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! I bet it didn't look that good the day it was made. Absolutely beautiful table. Call me jealous. BTW, what size did you go with on the pockets?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
seeing as it is a ruined mess and all

ill do you a favor and haul it off for ya

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That Mark Gregory is continuously making bold, positive statements with the quality of his work.

JoeyA

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
Does Mark Gregory post here on AZB?

r/DCP

I know his username is perfectpocketz from a post he did on our 1st table years ago which has some great before pics later in the thread to show what he turns into art, but I don't think he's been active for quite some time.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark seldom if ever post on here
He is making me a nice Centennial but I have to sell it or my Kling first

Its hard deciding which to keep so I will sell either one and keel what's left

sorry about my critical remarks about criticizing

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Almost didn't open the thread, really hate it when people put negative titles for positive work. I'm willing to bet there are potential customers who just read the headlines and move on.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doubtful

Almost didn't open the thread, really hate it when people put negative titles for positive work. I'm willing to bet there are potential customers who just read the headlines and move on.

I doubt that very seriously. Anyone who is considering using Mark knows he's a perfectionist and anyone that doesn't know Mark's reputation is not likely a customer for him. Glad you recognize irony....:confused: