Whos goin to Vegas?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Jason,

Was in Vegas for the ACS / VNEA last month. Just found out a Southwest flight ticket will expire at the end of July so I'll be back in Vegas. Might as well play at the Rio. Pretty sure I'll be playing Platinum Seniors 8 ball only. Going to try to make it over to Griff's and watch the Pro 10 ball.

Haven't seen you at East Ridge Billiards in Rochester. Have you left Ginna? Anyway, hope to run into you soon.

Lyn

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Coming down July 17-21st to watch the 10 ball and possibly hit some. Anyone interested ...drop me a PM.

we.mazza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JOY will go !From 19th till 29th July , there will be a fantastic game——JOY1 at the BCAPL in Vegas,FREE entry fee ,race to 1 ,single-elimination to compete for Daily prize $500 .

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I will be there from the 21st thru the 29th

Playing BCA Nationals team and singles

Im guessing July? If not message me.

Action here everyday at Griffs, there is a GREAT Thai restaraunt next door, plus the food is good at griffs

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I'll be in Vegas from 7/20 through 8/4. Randyg and I will be teaching at the Rio 7/24-7/28, doing our free clinics. Stop in, introduce yourself, and let us help with whatever part of your game you're having trouble with. This will be our 12th year doing this! :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hey Scott,

Slight change in plans. I'll be at the BCAPL's for the Senior singles. Hope to share a personal story about a video'ed lesson you and Randy were giving a player. Already shared it with Randy at the Vegas VNEA event last month.

As always, was great to see you at SBE. Sorry I didn't get a chance to spend more time with you. Stay safe in your travels. See you soon.

Lyn

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lyn...Glad to hear you're playing in Vegas again! Definitely stop in and tell me the story! We're up front this year! :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hey Scott,

Slight change in plans. I'll be at the BCAPL's for the Senior singles. Hope to share a personal story about a video'ed lesson you and Randy were giving a player. Already shared it with Randy at the Vegas VNEA event last month.

As always, was great to see you at SBE. Sorry I didn't get a chance to spend more time with you. Stay safe in your travels. See you soon.

Lyn