Steve KLEIN CUE SHOP- -CLOSED DOWN????

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name came up a lot in a thread about a mystery maker retiring but for a handful of 5-figure commissions, but I didn't stick around long enough to see if it was in fact Mr. Klein that the poster was talking about.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
That is a shame.
I have a really nice Klein I would like to talk to him about.
I've had several Klein cues over the years, Steve was a fantastic cuemaker.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess that means he wont be getting to me on his wait list. I had a Klein I really liked but sold it after I contacted him about making me a cue and he agreed to do so. Nothing fancy but a players cue.

I contacted him once and he said I was still on the list and should be coming up. Then nothing. I still wish him the best of luck in retirement.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess that means he wont be getting to me on his wait list. I had a Klein I really liked but sold it after I contacted him about making me a cue and he agreed to do so. Nothing fancy but a players cue.

I contacted him once and he said I was still on the list and should be coming up. Then nothing. I still wish him the best of luck in retirement.

I LISTED ONE, FOR A FRIEND-
IN FOR SALE Here on AZ

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i dont know of him but wouldnt a gentleman notify those on his list to make a cue he wasnt going to be doing it. rather than just stopping.
at least he is an honest one as he didnt take all the deposit money or such and split.