2 cues I just finished

BMCC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Raffle for these 2 cues I just finished!!

A little over 24 hours left tell the selling of raffle chances on the internet is over! Get them while you still can!

Here are 2 cues I just finished I am raffling them off locally to help pay for my wedding getting married on the forth of july. I am proud of how they came out. :) could not wait to show them off.

"NEW"
Hey guys sorry I have not gotten back to this post sooner but my internet went down then my company sent me out of town. But I am back now and I like your idea about opening the raffle up to AZ members. Chances are $10 each or 3 for $25. You can find the link to purchase chances here http://www.blackmesacustomcues.com/

Later
Kyle

Attachments

• Picture-023.jpg
    Picture-023.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,324
  • Picture-026.jpg
    Picture-026.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,099
Last edited:

BMCC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
moved this info to the top

Hey guys sorry I have not gotten back to this post sooner but my internet went down then my company sent me out of town. But I am back now and I like your idea about opening the raffle up to AZ members. Chances are $10 each or 3 for $25. You can find the link to purchase chances here http://www.blackmesacustomcues.com/

Thanks
Kyle

Last edited:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BMCC said:

Thanks
Kyle

That's a great move, most of us will support a good cause, I wish you and your bride the best of luck.
AZ Members,
I challenge you to help out.

BMCC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am limiting the number of chances on the two cues to a total of 200 chances for both cues and the value of each cue is $1200 the first person drawn get choice of what cue they would like then the second person get the remaining cue. You guys have no idea how much you are helping me out I don’t have a lot of time to sell chances and I sincerely grateful your help.

Thanks
Kyle

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just purchased 3, i hope it helps. If i win someone on AZ's gonna get a good deal on this cue!

Rodney

<---------------------------------jr.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Congratulation on the wedding...put me in for 3

Hi Kyle,

Me and my wife will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on July 18th. All the best, I'm in for 3 chances.

Regards,
Duc.

BMCC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Only about 50 tickets left! And a big part of that is due to you guys :) I would like to thank everyone that has purchased chances and wished us well. The selling of tickets will end at 12:00 midnight on the 3rd of July on the internet. The drawing will be held at the reception fallowing the wedding on the 4th of July.

Thanks
Kyle Josefy

www.blackmesacues.com

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought a ticket.

Good luck with the raffle and good luck with the marraige too.!!!!

Beautiful cues....I really liked them.

Wazted

The 8th Dwarf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Kyle,

Should I just go ahead and post my shipping address here since I just know my number is gonna be drawn? ;)