BB sale-Needing Dallas AZer with Scale and Calipers

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've decided to put my BB up for sale but I don't have a scale or calipers. I'm wondering if there are any Dallas AZers who have a scale and calipers that I could meet at pool hall to weigh and measure the cue there? I'll buy a round of drinks or shoot pool for a few hours. PM if you can help me out.
Thanks for any assistance.
-Ryan

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I've decided to put my BB up for sale but I don't have a scale or calipers. I'm wondering if there are any Dallas AZers who have a scale and calipers that I could meet at pool hall to weigh and measure the cue there? I'll buy a round of drinks or shoot pool for a few hours. PM if you can help me out.
-Ryan

Calipers $10 Harbor Freight.........scale...free post office. Johnnyt

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
-Ryan

For under 20.00 your set..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1kg-1000g-x...elry-Scales-/201200864741?hash=item2ed8818de5

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro....H1.Xcalip.TRS0&_nkw=caliper+digital&_sacat=0

RBC

Deceased
Ryan

I'm not sure what part of Dallas you're in, but you're welcome to come to our shop in Plano and we'll measure it and weight it for you.

We're open from 8:30 to 5:30 weekdays, but we do leave for lunch and sometimes run errands so give us a call in advance so we know you're coming.

972-578-9100

Ask for Doc or Monica

Royce

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
OB is closer, but if you need it done on a weekend. I am generally in the shop on weekends if needed.

Larry

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect

Johnnyt and snowmon, that's helpful guidance.
Royce, I'm around the corner from you so it would be great to pop in if that's ok? I saw you shooting at the BD the other day with your team, very sporty! I'll be sure to set up a time with Doc.
Thank you!-Ryan