Wpba Live Barackets & Pics!!!!!

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
That is a pretty nice bracket system...shows the score of the match also. Thanks for the heads up.

Congrats to Jane Fujinaga for taking out Jeanette in the first round...very big win !!!

Chucklez65

Last edited:

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Ive watched Tiffany play a couple of times....I think she has what it takes to go far....Im glad to see that she is doing well in this one.

Go Tiffany

Chucklez65

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Both Tiffany and Megan Minerich have struggled a little lately.

Good to see Tiffany playing well in San Diego. Would like to see her make her way back into the top 16.

I see that Megan is endorsing the Cue Cube, nice to see her getting some sponsors.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Chucklez65 said:

Congrats to Jane Fujinaga for taking out Jeanette in the first round...very big win !!!

By the way, Jane used to live out here in Arizona about 10 years ago and we matched up a few times. She hit them strong then and she obviously is hitting them much stronger now.

I got to talk to her last night and am very happy for her. From my understanding, she now has 2 of her WPBA pro points. Hopefully, San Diego will be her third.

Mike

Troy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
By the way, Jane used to live out here in Arizona about 10 years ago and we matched up a few times. She hit them strong then and she obviously is hitting them much stronger now.

I got to talk to her last night and am very happy for her. From my understanding, she now has 2 of her WPBA pro points. Hopefully, San Diego will be her third.

Mike

Jane has been in the SF Bay area for at least 8 years and plays extremely well in a weekly tournament in which I am TD.

Go Jane !!!

Troy

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I think she moved there from here. Does she still play poker on a regular basis? I can remember dragging out of one or two of those all night poker games at the crack of dawn.

Mike

Troy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Yeah, I think she moved there from here. Does she still play poker on a regular basis? I can remember dragging out of one or two of those all night poker games at the crack of dawn.

Mike

I don't know anything about the poker Mike... :)

Specially now that she's married... :(

Troy