I want to see your MATCASE

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
the back look like a conveyor belt, buckleless strap, front and back are arched a little, kinda like uncle Ted's Gibson Birdland...

DSC00858.jpg

maybe the new owner will show a pic of the front.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
the back look like a conveyor belt, buckleless strap, front and back are arched a little, kinda like uncle Ted's Gibson Birdland...

DSC00858.jpg

maybe the new owner will show a pic of the front.

You're such a tease. Not slutty at all like me. :) You have been missed.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I went to the car show...people ask "you still striping Turc?" I tell them last time I laid down the lines it was on a cue case......WTF

I like mixing scroll with freehand...It isn't supposed to look good necessarily, but I think it works well.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
I went to the car show...people ask "you still striping Turc?" I tell them last time I laid down the lines it was on a cue case......WTF

I like mixing scroll with freehand...It isn't supposed to look good necessarily, but I think it works well.
Hi Marc,
I'll take it if it's not spoken for :wink:
Cheers,
Ralf

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member

That pin striping looks bad ass. Loved that stuff on cars and bikes never thought of it on a case....just amazing!

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
a new one, extra long, made for 33 inch butt and 30 inch shafts. removable pocket.

rugged tones :cool:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
wonderful case marc....that new one is right up my alley...