Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page New John Schmidt run on Youtube
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-20-2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
I would have to call that shot a foul, as the CB followed right behind the OB all the way to the rail. If the balls were not frozen, it was an obvious foul, and even if they were frozen, I still think it was a foul. Just curious what John would say regarding that shot?

It was indeed very strange that he made it, as the OB appeared to double kiss off the CB back in to the rail at the perfect angle to complete the bank.
Sorry, I've now read the entire thread which I should have done before posting, and see that John admits the foul and that he did not count those first nearly 2 racks towards his high run.

I'm glad he didn't edit that shot out of this video, as that shot was quite remarkable - foul or not!

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: