Your thoughts and prayers PLEASE!!

blbarnett03

Registered
Hello my name is Brandon...I am 27 years old and was contacted by a friend yesterday on my birthday to wish me good luck! Unfortunately this was also the day that she at 23 was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. This young lady and a sister to me has always been there for me from 7 till present! She has an amazing personality and has supported me faithfully through two tours (Iraq and Afg) she has always been there for me...in her time of need i want to try to be there for her and as she hurts i want her to know that she is not alone! I know there are alot of other people on here with similar stories but all i want from anyone is their thoughts and prayers! She is a very fun loving person who would do anything for anybody without thinking twice! so as i humbly post this maybe there are others who would do this same for such an amazing young lady in a scary place!!

Sincerely,
Brandon Barnett
brandon.l.barnett@us.army.mil if wanted for a private email.

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS!!!!

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any way to contact her and let her know we care? Please let us know, email would be great, I know she would get lots daily. . .'til then, she will be in my prayers . . .