Get your pass here www.poolactiontv.com

Capture.JPG

pool action tv.gif

fight n 12.jpg

Last edited:

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to watch this but due to the time zone difference (makes it hard to stay up and watch pool late and go to work the next day) and something already planned for one of the nights guess I'll just have to hear about who won.

I am in a similar situation. But if you purchase the stream you are given a link to a recording of it. Its good for 30 days

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is it started yet
i am easily confused with computer stuff
i logged in but no pool yet

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iPad

Bigtruck, are they're any images up yet or conversation going? I'm using my IPad and all I see is a play button w a line thru it. Any settings I need to be aware of ? Thanks " you're my boy Frost"

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have to pee a little I'm so exited - let the games begin!

Thanks, Ray for streaming this!

Dave

Scarwegian

Purchasing Help

I purchased today's match at $24.95, can you explain to me, like I'm a six year old, what the cost for the remaining matches are?
I'm a little unclear.
Thanks!

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased today's match at $24.95, can you explain to me, like I'm a six year old, what the cost for the remaining matches are?
I'm a little unclear.
Thanks!

You bought the event pass, so you'll see all three days (if it lasts that long) of this match.

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well that at least makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one with issues. I have watched of bunch of big trucks streams without a problem.

billychilton

I'm having constant problems with the frame freezing about every 3 to 5 minutes since the broadcast started. I have had to refresh the page dozens of times.

This is not the first time for me. I have watched numerous big-truck broadcasts without a hitch, but the last time I had similar problems to the point where I gave up, and haven't rented one of these in a while.

Any suggestions?