Where to buy simular like this? Friction reducer...

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your link didnt work.

1.... wear a glove. It will take a little getting used to.

2.... I hate it when people use talcum powder for obvious reasons. I found an alternative. Go to a local bowling center and get a product called Easy Slide. It's made to put on the sole of your slide shoe to keep from sticking to the floor when you slide. It comes in a little bag(like a rosin bag) and you rub the bag on your hand and/or cue shaft. It takes so little that it wont make a mess on the table. Use it sparingly. It is much more slippery then talc.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
link didn't work for me either..

that said
I'm not into gloves and such
I am diligent about keeping both my hands, and shaft clean
so I don't need the accoutrement

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member

Mr.RS4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your link didnt work.

1.... wear a glove. It will take a little getting used to.

2.... I hate it when people use talcum powder for obvious reasons. I found an alternative. Go to a local bowling center and get a product called Easy Slide. It's made to put on the sole of your slide shoe to keep from sticking to the floor when you slide. It comes in a little bag(like a rosin bag) and you rub the bag on your hand and/or cue shaft. It takes so little that it wont make a mess on the table. Use it sparingly. It is much more slippery then talc.
1. I dont want to use a glove🙃
I normaly use this glide sleeve when i am breaking.
2. I allsow hate talcum

The other thing you writer about i nede to check into😁

Mr.RS4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your link didnt work.
Go to a local bowling center and get a product called Easy Slide. It's made to put on the sole of your slide shoe to keep from sticking to the floor when you slide. It comes in a little bag(like a rosin bag) and you rub the bag on your hand and/or cue shaft. It takes so little that it wont make a mess on the table. Use it sparingly. It is much more slippery then talc.

I will check this out, but isn’t that for under shoes?
Just roll it around the cue?

Mr.RS4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strange,it worked earliere...
I have updatet link again

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will check this out, but isn’t that for under shoes?
Just roll it around the cue?

Yes and yes. It takes so little that you'll never see it on the table. If you can see it, you used WAY too much.

It's in a little pouch like a rosin bag. Just lightly rub it on your cue shaft. Maybe a little on your bridge hand. You will be surprised how slippery the shaft is using this.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes and yes. It takes so little that you'll never see it on the table. If you can see it, you used WAY too much.

It's in a little pouch like a rosin bag. Just lightly rub it on your cue shaft. Maybe a little on your bridge hand. You will be surprised how slippery the shaft is using this.
Does it get on the balls when you rack or take ball in hand?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does it get on the balls when you rack or take ball in hand?

Not that I noticed, but it probably does a little. Haven't seen any problems. It's just a super fine powder. Less mess all around then talc. It's cheap. Try it and let me know what you think. I think you will like it. Just use sparingly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-160850_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200225-160850_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been using RainX (for car windshields) on my shaft. Briskly rub a tiny amount in till it heats up. Extremely slick, almost too slick.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been using RainX (for car windshields) on my shaft. Briskly rub a tiny amount in till it heats up. Extremely slick, almost too slick.

Never thought of that!
Brilliant.
I have some.
I will first try it on my break cue shaft just in case.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've been using RainX for decades. Never thought to try it on anything but my windows. Will try it.