Serious problem getting on here all of a sudden...

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I tried to check in about 20 min ago,and noticed a serious problem.

At first,when I clicked on the forums link off the main page,I got some kind of a warning asking me if I wanted to continue due to some kind of "width" problem.

I went ahead,and the forums link took me to a page called grifter.org,like the forums had been hijacked.

I went back thru my history,and managed to get here,but the page format is the newer style,instead of the old which I had set by default.

I tried the forums link several more times,and got the same problem,it goes to grifter.org.

Anyone else? Tommy D.

Last edited:

Rin

頑張ります
Silver Member
I got that warning too but I clicked it away and thats it nothing happened.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same thing

At first,when I clicked on the forums link off the main page,I got some kind of a warning asking me if I wanted to continue due to some kind of "width" problem.

I went ahead,and the forums link took me to a page called grifter.org,like the forums had been hijacked.

I went back thru my history,and managed to get here,but the page format is the newer style,instead of the old which I had set by default.

I tried the forums link several more times,and got the same problem,it goes to grifter.org.

Anyone else? Tommy D.
Yes it's doing the same thing to me as soon as I click on forums it takes me to grifter.org underground games. This sucks.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Yep this blows goats...can't find much info on how to correct it on my end either. Tommy D.

ActionGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is happening to me too. I tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer and was hijacked using both browsers.

The only way that I am able to access the forum is using the TapaTalk app on my iPhone.

Hope they can work this out.

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same here.
Showing like the old school AZB
As soon as you go to main forum, it takes you to that new site.
I either go through my subscriptions, or use the search engine under my PM.
Im sure the Mods are already trying to figure his out

SQB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do also have big problems getting in the forum!

Please handle that problem Mods...

thanks

blbarnett03

Registered
Same problem!! This is so frustrating!! And how does someone hijack and redirect to a .org? I thought .org were more for goverment/charity stuff??? I suppose I may be wrong!!

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too! i am a az forum junkie! i check the forum first thing in the morning with my coffee...NOT TODAY! i think the "dt"s are setting in........i even tried email the "housepro" and that would not work either. i finally sent the msg to my wife's email and then forwarded to az....what's with that? hope this gets worked out today or i may be hospitalized! :p

framptonl

Cue It Up Lacky
Silver Member
I am also getting at least 4 trojans attached when it tries to load up. Make sure you do a virus check!!

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
I got this warning from Norton.

Category: Resolved Security Risks
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action
2012-06-26 7:21:32,High,f7a0639-4f3617cd (Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP) detected by Auto-Protect,Blocked,Resolved - No Action Required

Also received this notice;

Threat Details
Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics.
azbilliards.comFile Act

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anyone else? Tommy D.

man i just had the same problem. when i used safari it took me to that grifter site and wouldn't let me come here. it just deteltes az from the web address and puts the grifter address there if i try to get here using safari. i had to use firefox but even then it did the same thing but firefox didnt close my original window so i managed to get on. WTF is going on? did az give my computer some sort of virus?

i don't want to tell you what az infected your computer with... but it rhyms with "chirpies"