Jan 7,8,9 2014 Chatanooga,TN FIGHT NIGHT 005 Chris Bartram v Shane Winters EIGHT BALL

Who do you like in this match? PRIVATE VOTE

• Chris Bartram

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • Shane Winters

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you like to play 8 BALL you will not want to miss this!! It will be a learning experience that's not for sale ANYWHERE else! World renowned action man, know to many as the "Smooth Criminal" because of his uncanny ability to make games he wins, Chris Bartram, will be taking on the young gun Shane Winters who has been "breaking through" with his game, winning 2 Brickyard Billiard events Back to Back!! The only player to ever do it! Shane is red hot right now and ready to "arrest" the "Smooth Criminal" with this match. $5,000 entry First player to win 3 sets going to 17!! It's FIGHT NIGHT 005!! January 7,8 & 9 if needed!! They will be playing on a DIAMOND BILLIARD PRODUCTS 7ft Bar Table!! Hosted by Chattanooga Billiard Club East and presented by PoolActionTV. Let's Get Ready to throw down!!

Attachments

• Bartram VS Winters 002e SMALLER Yet.jpg
    Bartram VS Winters 002e SMALLER Yet.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 467

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What do you mean by "BCA Rules modified" posted on the flier?

we decided to just call it modified rather than figure out all of the specifics of the rules up front. If the players want to change something they can between them but the guideline is BCA rules

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so nothing added, just 5K a piece entry?

Wow, shane must be confident to play even.

1Hole_Nut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is playing good

I watched Shane playing Gabe Owens last month at Brickyard Billiards in Indianapolis. and Shane was playing jam up i watched him put a 7 pack on Gabe . they was playing 8 ball also :thumbup:

PS..... But this does not mean i think he will win this match . I voted for Chris to win but that dosent mean he will but he is still the vavorite in this matchup

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
so nothing added, just 5K a piece entry?

Wow, shane must be confident to play even.

There is always added value to every Fight Night match. Players get their room and meals covered and a cut of the show. Players must cover their own entry fee.

It's hard to bet against the "Smooth Criminal", but Chris himself broke through at one point and snapped off a champion and that's what Shane is planning on doing here. Either way it's gonna be both entertaining and educational to watch this one.

Ray

Last edited:

$hane winter$

Registered
Wow guess everyone thinks you can't win Chris, lol! Dont worry crowd, I'm confident it's going to be a hell of a battle for both of us, this is bar table 8 ball folks.....whole different world then rotation pool!!! Sweat it and you will see

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Chris' name is a lot better known, but if you win here, that will change.
You won't just be "no, not van boening... that other shane guy" anymore :grin:

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm guessing this match was called off? If so to bad, I was looking forward to watching that.