Twisted Wood Pocket Chalkers for sale

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have, ready to ship, four (4) Twisted Turtle (Twisted Wood) hardwood pocket chalkers. See Photo below.
Since the Twisted wood is created individually, each chalker is different and VERY unique. The lines and patterns that you see on these chalkers are actually veneers that have been glued into the wood.

Like other pocket chalkers, these chalkers fit neatly into a pocket and are always ready at hand to chalk-up before that next shot. They can be loaded with your favorite brand or color of chalk, and since they stay on your person, your favorite chalk won't be carried off by someone else at the pool table.

Please notice how the end of the 'shaft' (the part that slips into your pocket) is nicely rounded so as to slip into your pocket easily, and not get caught on the pocket edge, or stitching, or zipper, or button on your pocket. Also, I use string to attach the vinyl chalk holder to the shaft so as not to wear or abrade your clothes when using my chalkers.

These are a lot cooler than the plain plastic chalkers you see everywhere! Get yours today!

$19.95 each includes shipping within the United States. I accept and prefer PayPal. PM questions and order information.

I also have Exotic Hardwood pocket chalkers for sale here at AZ Billiards. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=401872

Check out my PERFECT iTrader rating (http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=2905) and Buy with Confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,777
  • chalker 014 on pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    chalker 014 on pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,727
  • chalker 014 in pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    chalker 014 in pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,852
Last edited:

8Ball48043