New Orleans,La Feb 10,11,12th 2012 Mardi Gras Extravaganza!!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Come on Joey you can beat anyone!!!! Look forward to seeing you next weekend

I lose the last three times out of the gate. I'm lucky I can finish a race to 3. :embarrassed2:

I can't handle the Grey Ghost but send the Silver Fox instead. Maybe he can inspire me to play better.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Less than a week!!! Cant wait!!!

Come to New Orleans, see a REAL PARADE, Mardi Gras style. Visit the French Quarter and come out to the suburbs and play some NINE ROCKET with the boys and girls of Louisiana and beyond.

Did anyone mention about the $200 that goes to the highest woman finisher? I think this event provides that. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

And yeah, it starts this Friday with the ring game but you can play in the tournament on Saturd and Sunday.

thanks,

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey that is correct 200 to the top female right now there are only 2 so the odds look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
well it sucks too say it but looks like i might not make it too the ring game due too lame 8-ball league -_- i am so not happy right now

good thing is i will make it to the main event saterday see yall there

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well buddy we would love to have you at both events but if for some reason you dont make it to the ring game we would love to have you at the main event.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Well buddy we would love to have you at both events but if for some reason you dont make it to the ring game we would love to have you at the main event.

i hear ya i will try an make it friday but not sure i will so just keep me on the list an if i don.t show just sell my spot i guess

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting close folks. Looks like 2 spots left for the ring game and we only need 8 more to get the 1000 added. Call your friends bring your wives or girlfriends remember 200 to top female!! Lets do this!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Getting close folks. Looks like 2 spots left for the ring game and we only need 8 more to get the 1000 added. Call your friends bring your wives or girlfriends remember 200 to top female!! Lets do this!!!

I went by Big Easy last night. The tables are playing great!! They are all the new style Diamond rails and pro-cut pockets!!!

I'm really impressed with Jesse and the crew at Big Easy. They are really doing it up for this event. This tournament will be one to remember! Don't miss it! PLUSSSSSSSSSS Mardi Gras starts this weekend and ramps up by next weekend. Gooooood times for sure!

I got a room at the La Quinta in Metarie for a really great deal and it's a clean well kept place. :thumbup:

Ray

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I went by Big Easy last night. The tables are playing great!! They are all the new style Diamond rails and pro-cut pockets!!!

I'm really impressed with Jesse and the crew at Big Easy. They are really doing it up for this event. This tournament will be one to remember! Don't miss it! PLUSSSSSSSSSS Mardi Gras starts this weekend and ramps up by next weekend. Gooooood times for sure!

I got a room at the La Quinta in Metarie for a really great deal and it's a clean well kept place. :thumbup:

Ray
thats the same hotel we getting lol see yall there

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The NEW patches are now available!! You can get one FREE with any premium membership and you can purchase extras for 4.95 in the store on the website. They are 100% cotton and stitched.

I will have some with me at the Big Easy.

Logojpeg.jpg

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting excited!!!!!!! Everything starting to come together. Just an update I was at Big Easy last night and they even got a 9 foot diamond table with tournament blue cloth just for you one pocket and big table players. They have a total of 9 diamond smart bar box tables. This is going to be an awesome event!!! We had the tables level lights moved tables moved just to make it as comfortable for everyone as possible. Thanks for everyone's support. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.