White diamond billiards super 9-ball march 10th and 11th 2012

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Saturday will be the most fun day with Chris Miller, doing the auction, looking like an Olympic weight lifter getting ready to bust an artery in his neck at any moment.

I just heard from DirtyBob Jr and he's staying at the Hilton Hotel for $42 a night. Hell, that's so cheap, it might just be cheap enough to go and just watch the event in person. If you're going to not play, please bring one of those for me and you. :D

good thiking might need allot of them lol

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack city btch, rack rack city btch, Rack city btch, rack rack city btch, Rack city btch, rack rack city btch, 10-10-10 20s and 50s btch

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White Diamonds

BUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in a really long time Nawlinz Glenn will be on the road for this event. I am paid and confirmed I will be in the house. Looking forward to seeing all of my fellow azers and my friends at this event. Of course Bigtruck you know I will step in and help you out a little on the mic as well. Cant wait for this. Good luck to everyone and may god bless you. If anyone is friends with Tammy Brathbury on Facebook go check out the video of Brandi walking on her tip toes and doing some steps that she wasnt able to do before. This is part of the results from all of your help!!!!!!!!!

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Friday through Monday!!! Lets get it rockin!! Cant wait for this missed the last one due to family reasons but I will be there for this one! Cant wait to see everyone at this event. Robley congrats on the BCA state championship.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I will be there Friday through Monday!!! Lets get it rockin!! Cant wait for this missed the last one due to family reasons but I will be there for this one! Cant wait to see everyone at this event. Robley congrats on the BCA state championship.

thanks mister glenn will be great too see you again always a pleasure

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the funniest joke in this thread! The way you have been playing I wouldn't even consider challenging you for the Crown, much less doubt your ability to take this one home. I'll see you this weekend! :)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That's the funniest joke in this thread! The way you have been playing I wouldn't even consider challenging you for the Crown, much less doubt your ability to take this one home. I'll see you this weekend! :)

I've had some incredible draws and even more incredible luck winning matches that should have gone the other way but didn't. I've even had great players miscue while they are running out easy racks. I know one thing. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I don't lose this rabbit's foot. :D

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I've had some incredible draws and even more incredible luck winning matches that should have gone the other way but didn't. I've even had great players miscue while they are running out easy racks. I know one thing. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I don't lose this rabbit's foot. :D

Gettem mister Joey :D

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See you guys there. I think this will be a really great tournament, again.

Last edited: