White diamond billiards super 9-ball

akbabycakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:lovies:WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS
6722 JOHNSTON STREET
LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
337-989-9889

NOVEMBER 3RD AND 4TH,2012--SUPER 9-BALL TOURNAMENT!!!
DOORS OPEN SATURDAY AT 9AM**CALCUTTA STARTS AT 10AM**VALLEY BAR TABLES**$40 ENTRY FEE**2 CALCUTTAS**DOUBLE ELIMINATION**RACE TO 7 WINNERS/LOSERS BRACKET**ALTERNATING BREAKS**RACK YOUR OWN**$500 ADDED GUARANTEED**$1000 ADDED WITH FULL FIELD OF 128 PLAYERS**LIMITED TO THE 1ST 128 PAID ENTRYS**CALL WITH A CREDIT CARD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT**FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS OR ASHLEY AT 337-989-9889

FRIDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 2, 2012--MINI-TOURNAMENT AT 7PM

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you would like anykind of sweat bet ill try and accomodate you. Just ask the odds.

My White Diamond sweat bets:
3/1 for $50 on top 16 - stone cold
250/1 for $1.00 on Robley - Hungarian
250/1 for $10.00 on Robley - Robley

$100 that Bowman is the highest single player bid on - "Im Not SC5" takes bowman

Chip/Joey calcutta $5400. Robley bets $20.00 on the under

Last edited:

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet....gonna be nice and cool in November. Can't wait!

Jumpin Joe I'll make another bet with you. My $50 to your $150 I make it to the 2nd Calcutta(Top 32). Being this early, if I don't show(slim chance, but you never know), the bets off.

You got me last time with that top 16 bet. :)

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top 16 is the bet. You cant get no top 32 bet, save it.
and.
Robley can get 3/1 on top 8 bet. and even money on top 16

once you guys place a bet here its a bet no getting out of it, unless you dont play the tourney. If you play its a bet, so dont wager if 2 months from now you want out of the bet. And the odds may go down if you dont bet early.
Ill take action on anyone you want to bet on in the tourney

Last edited:

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well of course if I show it's on. I'll take the top 16 bet 3/1($50/$150) even though I got lucky and got as far as I did last time. I like a challenge!

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well of course if I show it's on. I'll take the top 16 bet 3/1($50/$150) even though I got lucky and got as far as I did last time. I like a challenge!

bets confirmed.
u want to bet on any other players? Tell me who and ill give u the line

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll get with you when it gets closer once everyone gets a better picture of who may show.

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Odds

Jumpin Joe what are my odds to make it to the second calcutta? Keep in mind I have never made it there but I like to gamble so you tell me the odds?

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Sweet meat that time of year again. November sounds like a good month for gumbo. LOL Once again best calcutta in the nation come get some nits. LOL

Mitch get the game right for $50 so you can pay Jumping. LOL

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet meat that time of year again. November sounds like a good month for gumbo. LOL Once again best calcutta in the nation come get some nits. LOL

Mitch get the game right for $50 so you can pay Jumping. LOL

Yea I know right!!!

I'll give you the 3 but I get the breaks.:grin-square:

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jumpin Joe what are my odds to make it to the second calcutta? Keep in mind I have never made it there but I like to gamble so you tell me the odds?

Nawlinz mixin it up!

See you in November. Can't wait for ribeye dinner!! :shocked:

Ray

Nawlinz_Glenn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrong

Jumpin you got me confused with someone else my man. 4/1 that line is off but I appreciate it anyway. As we get a little closer I will see who is there and I am sure we will do something. I have to try to get my money back from the chip and joey auction value last time. LOL

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:lovies:WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS
6722 JOHNSTON STREET
LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
337-989-9889

NOVEMBER 3RD AND 4TH,2012--SUPER 9-BALL TOURNAMENT!!!
DOORS OPEN SATURDAY AT 9AM**CALCUTTA STARTS AT 10AM**VALLEY BAR TABLES**$40 ENTRY FEE**2 CALCUTTAS**DOUBLE ELIMINATION**RACE TO 7 WINNERS/LOSERS BRACKET**ALTERNATING BREAKS**RACK YOUR OWN**$500 ADDED GUARANTEED**$1000 ADDED WITH FULL FIELD OF 128 PLAYERS**LIMITED TO THE 1ST 128 PAID ENTRYS**CALL WITH A CREDIT CARD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT**FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS OR ASHLEY AT 337-989-9889

FRIDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 2, 2012--MINI-TOURNAMENT AT 7PM

Can I mail in my entry fee or use a PayPal account?
I got my vacation time approved and don't want to miss this.